Sightings of XARXEE?

by MAGICDAVESHROOM

Original Post

Re: Sightings of XARXEE?

★★★★★ Expert

Just saying something despite not knowing who all those people are~ I mean they must be people who are well known in the pvz2 world XD but I think people leaving a game is quite normal, and the same goes for a lot of things in the world. Idol worshiping/ a new fad hobby that you suddenly got into and games in particular, lots of people come and go. I don't think anyone is to blame...true it might have been better in those days with the better rewards, but I am sure even though lots of people left, lots of people must have joined at the same time. If not...the game wouldn't exist by now. No good dwelling upon good old days, especially not when a new year is coming~~

Message 41 of 43 (365 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@FantastiXxPVZ i doubt if Alien gurke played on his own. how the *** could he have lv10 enlighten mint?
Message 42 of 43 (363 Views)

★★★★ Guide

I would guess Alien Gurke just got bored. He is only young and hacked all his plants to ridiculous levels (this is fact, it was established on Reddit albeit he prefers the term Modded rather than hacked!)

I think once ZL stopped with the Leader Boards there probably wasn't as much fun in it for him anymore as there was nothing to achieve through normal game play. Streaks would never have meant anything to him anyway as his plants were hacked.

He still appears on Game FAQs where they have no issue with him being a hacker, mainly because you can't deny he is a good strategist. But even on Game FAQs he isn't about as much as he used to be.

Message 43 of 43 (341 Views)