Reward Streak Skips Rewards

by mustardbobli

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Reward Streak Skips Rewards

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

After winning an arena game, sometimes, especially when the internet connections are bad, I will get the rewards after the next.

Suppose I have already won 2 arena fights consecutively, and after winning the 3rd battle, I am supposed to get 3 piñatas (the 3rd reward), but if this glitch occurs, after clicking the retry button for a couple of times, I would eventually receive 3000 coins or 3 piñatas (the fifth reward) instead.

This is an uncommon glitch and up till now, I have only observed it for three times, twice for skipping one reward and once for skipping two rewards. I am trying to tape it on camera, but due to its rare occurrence, I am still not able to do so for the time being.

Also, I am not using a VPN.

Message 1 of 2 (412 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Reward Streak Skips Rewards

Community Manager

Thanks for letting us know! Hopefully it doesn't happen again for you, but it is comforting to hear you're at least getting your rewards instead of none at all. Standard smile

Blueberry.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (346 Views)

All Replies

Re: Reward Streak Skips Rewards

Community Manager

Thanks for letting us know! Hopefully it doesn't happen again for you, but it is comforting to hear you're at least getting your rewards instead of none at all. Standard smile

Blueberry.png
Message 2 of 2 (347 Views)