Incorrect fuel received

by Insomni4r

Original Post

Re: Incorrect fuel received

★★★★★ Expert

Well.....EA did say they are giving us a new calendar...they never said they fixed the bugs with it  i mean the last time they said they fix a bug, it mutated....... to something even worst so maybe they should aim not to fix any....

Message 51 of 61 (339 Views)

★ Guide
@Perfume-shroom92 Yes, they should stop doing anything before more bugs mutated :D
Message 52 of 61 (321 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@Insomni4r Mines didn't give me my reward today and so....i am now a day behind. Ah well.....
Message 53 of 61 (312 Views)

★ Guide
@Perfume-shroom92 this bug is not unfamiliar haha! hope i dont get it again! =X
Message 54 of 61 (293 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@Insomni4r I know...but its just that the calendar is now monthly with a different reward each day of the month and I am going to miss my gems Frown
Message 55 of 61 (287 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

@Perfume-shroom92 wrote:
@Insomni4rI know...but its just that the calendar is now monthly with a different reward each day of the month and I am going to miss my gems Frown

Me too, a few of my profiles did not get the 20 gems on the first day so I might be missing out the coins too if any more rewards get stuck.  (strangely some of my less used profiles get a double rewards, the old 7 days reward and the new monthly reward.)螢幕快照 2021-08-01 04.08.51.png

Message 56 of 61 (278 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@eieio_31310 Maybe EA thinks your unused accounts need more 'help' in terms of resources xDD Tongue out
Message 57 of 61 (265 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@Perfume-shroom92 EA/Popcap is the best at fixing things... the more things they fixed the more they broke at the same time xDDDD so I am not too fussed with this calendar thingy anymore
Message 58 of 61 (256 Views)

★ Guide
@Perfume-shroom92 oh man, sucks to hear this. but you will only be missing 20gems, so still not too bad! Standard smile
Message 59 of 61 (246 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@HenryThePear How I wish all those people who kept on complaining about the restoring purchase bug would just shut up....this new 'fix' have completely mutated the bug to the worst....if my entire account is shiny or mostly shiny, then i wouldn't even bother. But right now, I still really want my gems, not so much about coins anymore as almost all of my plants are already at the right level...
Message 60 of 61 (234 Views)