Incorrect fuel received

by Insomni4r

Original Post

Incorrect fuel received

★ Guide

I received incorrect amount of fuel for daily sign-in (Day 6 - 10xFuels). Total fuel should be 25/15 instead.

This issue has been on-going for quite sometime. Previously, none was received after claiming.

@EA_Illium Are you able to help feedback on this?

Image (9).jpeg

Image (9).jpeg

Message 1 of 61 (1,724 Views)

Re: Incorrect fuel received

★★★★★ Expert
@Insomni4r I never even checked to be honest.... I just assume I got it.... xD i would see my gem count but not fuel.... -.-
Message 2 of 61 (1,685 Views)

★ Guide
@Perfume-shroom92 i'm the opposite of you actually. The fuel is much easier to spot as it will always be full when i claim it after i woke up from my sleep Standard smile
Message 3 of 61 (1,661 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@Insomni4r The thing is i have more fuel than you.... xD i am currently at 5723/ 15 xDDD and its only today i asked myself whether the fuels from between 2 devices have actually add up together. Gonna have to keep my eye on it these days...
Message 4 of 61 (1,653 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@Perfume-shroom92 

I spy someone who was visited by the resources doubling bug.

🦠🐛🦠🐛🦠

Message 5 of 61 (1,647 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@MAGICDAVESHROOM Who? Definitely not me.....I know from getting resources every morning from my 2 devices, my gems always add up. But i am starting to think my fuel doesn't but i am not sure... don't you dare jinx me big shroom~~
Message 6 of 61 (1,644 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

@MAGICDAVESHROOM   I think @Perfume-shroom92 have been stockpiling fuel when there was a long period we can watch ads for fuel without a limit, I rememberer I did this for the whole bank holiday weekend and got myself over 5000 fuel for 3 of my high level profiles. Well that good time has now gone but luckily I have played Penny's quests a lot less than I gain on fuel (until this week as I am still working on my Pyre Vine to get them to high level).

Message 7 of 61 (1,629 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@eieio_31310 Nah...i didn't get that watch ad for unlimited fuel either~~~ (not that i can remember with my fish memory). I do have 2 devices which makes 4 ads for fuel per day. And since I cap all my plants at level 7, there are weeks where i either already got that plant at level 7 or haven't bought that plant, so i just let it go and play one play per day for gems Standard smile i am working on pyre vine too this week but still trying to keep my fuel count sort of stable as i need lots of fuel for the upcoming weeks xD
Message 8 of 61 (1,615 Views)

★ Guide

shhhh... dont let them fixed it! Standard smile

Message 9 of 61 (1,597 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@eieio_31310 wrote:

I rememberer I did this for the whole bank holiday weekend and got myself over 5000 fuel for 3 of my high level profiles. 

You sure have a lot of time on your hands.. 
Message 10 of 61 (1,590 Views)