Re: Big Wave Beach Day 29, lily pad (Lv5) cannot be planted before battle

by linuxPigPen

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Big Wave Beach Day 29, lily pad (Lv5) cannot be planted before battle

★★ Novice

As title.

When I played the adventure : big wave beach day 29 (the task is : plan your plants by 2500 sun and then fight), I cannot plan the lily pad before the battle start and only can use the pre-given 6 lilypad as shown in the following figure. This means that I only can plan 6 plants before fighting...

If the reason is that my lily pad (level 5) cost zero sun so couldn't pre-planted, could I downgrade it to level 4(cost 25 sun) ?

I really want to plan my lily pad even it cost 50 sun...

Screenshot_2021-12-25-21-21-33-246_com.ea.game.pvz2_row.jpg

Message 1 of 3 (650 Views)

Accepted Solution

[ Edited ]
Champion

Yes, Zero sun plants cannot be planted before the game starts.  This restriction also applies to potato mine and a few other plants. 

I did ask a long time ago is that if player can be given an option to down grade their plant level as at that time I have a level 5 profile and accidentally upgraded a few plant in error and so ended up a level 8 profile instead.  

I look at it this way now that we have higher level plants so with better experience and be ready to take up a more challenging game.  Day 29 of Big Wave Beach is indeed one of the those challenging game.  Just trust yourself, it can be done with only the pre-planted 6 pads. 

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (629 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
Champion

Yes, Zero sun plants cannot be planted before the game starts.  This restriction also applies to potato mine and a few other plants. 

I did ask a long time ago is that if player can be given an option to down grade their plant level as at that time I have a level 5 profile and accidentally upgraded a few plant in error and so ended up a level 8 profile instead.  

I look at it this way now that we have higher level plants so with better experience and be ready to take up a more challenging game.  Day 29 of Big Wave Beach is indeed one of the those challenging game.  Just trust yourself, it can be done with only the pre-planted 6 pads. 

Message 2 of 3 (630 Views)

★★★★ Expert
@shvsomr1cu6r

I just played Day 29. No problems. Your best bet is a multi lane plant like Apple Mortar or Sling Pea. A powered Infinut will keep the fisherman at bay. Hot Potati kills thrown Octopi. Have an instakill plant for Sea Garg like Heath Seeker or Grapeshot. Guacadile and Kelp don't need Lily Pads. Neither do Ghost Peppers
Message 3 of 3 (604 Views)