BIG

by HenryThePear

Original Post

Re: BIG

★★★★★ Expert

@HenryThePear I'd guess it could happen to any of your resources...it probably just has to "lag at the right moment" during the re-installation process

Message 11 of 41 (380 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@PowerToss Should i feel it is lucky? 10000 gems is kinda large ..
Message 12 of 41 (369 Views)

★★★★ Expert

The only bug that has worked my way is yesterday EA accidentslly let me buy Bowling Bulb twice. So I got 40 Bulb instead of 20. Other than that, it seems like they've gone out of their way to remove resources. Even in my fight for Blover, I saw a discrepancy. I swear I had 1220 seeds after a grind. When I opened PVZ2 again, I had 1217. Small things. But I was keeping track. On a positive note, it appears they fixed charging 400 gems per pinata after a data disconnect. I did not suffer a penalty this last time.

Message 13 of 41 (357 Views)

★★★★ Expert
@HenryThePear I dunno. As much as I like to win, this does seem an unfair advantage. I commend you for bringing it up. I couldn't accept this glitch in my favor either without trying to have it remedied.
Message 14 of 41 (356 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

@Clarionz89 wrote:

i think what @PowerToss said is right.. maybe that only happen when you create new account and that account merge with your primary account.. because i also reinstall during specific plant's seed at store , but  i never receive that 'bless' bug..

(i really wish i can get 'bless' bug for mints xD)

or maybe that only happen to ios device? 

It happens to android devices as well, this resource doubling bug happened to me just once, at a time i was stockpiling resources so i did very well out of it.

This was a long time before the mass explosion of the resource doubling bug and i hadn't got a clue what happened or what i did to activate it.

Message 15 of 41 (350 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@linuxPigPen I have contacted EA to solve this,i do not want too much of them now.
Message 16 of 41 (345 Views)

★★★★ Expert
@HenryThePear Can't say I blame you. They're likely to think they should take double back to even it out. Standard smile
Message 17 of 41 (335 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

I wish i can be hit by such a bug...then I don't have to worry about the lack of ads to enable me to earn gems and coins.....sigh....

Message 18 of 41 (330 Views)

★★★★ Guide

Thank you for that information, @MAGICDAVESHROOM  Standard smile

Message 19 of 41 (311 Views)

★★★★ Guide

that also happen to me, but it only show bowling bulb for my case (no endurian, stunion or cabbage-pult)

Message 20 of 41 (309 Views)