Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

BIG

by magicimppear

Original Post

Accepted Solution

BIG

★★ Pro

I got hit by the multiplier bug. My gems keep increasing(currently almost 10000). what should i do now!???

Message 1 of 41 (290 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: BIG

★★★★★ Pro

Most players bought hundreds or even thousands of 100 gem pinatas and levelled up their plants, I've put the most relevant posts in the useful links thread.

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Plants-vs-Zombies-2/USEFUL-LINKS/td-p/7501213/page/2

If you want to stop it then you have to contact EA HELP.

Once your resources hit a certain level then the game basically can't handle it anymore.

🐛 🐛 🐛 🐛

View in thread

Message 2 of 41 (280 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Pro

Most players bought hundreds or even thousands of 100 gem pinatas and levelled up their plants, I've put the most relevant posts in the useful links thread.

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Plants-vs-Zombies-2/USEFUL-LINKS/td-p/7501213/page/2

If you want to stop it then you have to contact EA HELP.

Once your resources hit a certain level then the game basically can't handle it anymore.

🐛 🐛 🐛 🐛

Message 2 of 41 (281 Views)

★★ Pro
@MAGICDAVESHROOM It has happened more than once but hit very differently,once my coins ,once my mints and now is my gems.
Message 3 of 41 (269 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

@magicimppear , you are so lucky.. i never receive that 'bless' bug >_<

Message 4 of 41 (243 Views)

★★ Pro
@Clarionz89 u have higher plants levels than I do..
Message 5 of 41 (241 Views)

★★ Pro

I really wonder what you're doing with your accounts. At first you manage to create a new profile that merges to your mid level profile and then you get hit by the multiplier bug a couple of times. Gotta be a bit careful when you mess with your PvZ2 accounts or they might become as tiny as your reddit account and no one will see you 😂

Message 6 of 41 (239 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

honestly i do not do anything wrong except for the reinstallation for a few times a day..
I have tried a second device but there is no bug and only my current device has the issue.

Message 7 of 41 (232 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

i think what @PowerToss said is right.. maybe that only happen when you create new account and that account merge with your primary account.. because i also reinstall during specific plant's seed at store , but  i never receive that 'bless' bug..

(i really wish i can get 'bless' bug for mints xD)

or maybe that only happen to ios device? 

Message 8 of 41 (222 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

@magicimppear wrote:

honestly i do not do anything wrong except for the reinstallation for a few times a day..

@Clarionz89 wrote:

i think what @PowerToss said is right.. maybe that only happen when you create new account and that account merge with your primary account..

This! I guess for some reason the reinstalling causes the doubling. Looks like your gems/coins are being added twice to your account. It doesn't seem to be the usual resource doubling bug that just happens when you restart the game. 

Message 9 of 41 (198 Views)

★★ Pro
@PowerToss maybe that explains the gems and coins,how about the mints?
Message 10 of 41 (182 Views)

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help