[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

@MAGICDAVESHROOM wrote:
Do you take in Mexican pvz2 players? 🌵

Large smileLarge smileLarge smile

Message 71 of 178 (707 Views)

Re: Ads are gone

★★★★ Guide

I contacted EA yesterday re my 'missing content'. Heard back within minutes which seemed encouraging. Then four hours later (not bad), another email with the excuse that it is out of EA's control whether or not freebies are provided. As I get an advert every time I change a screen, this isn't good enough.

But what can be done except not play and not buy? As I've read elsewhere, EA don't care.

Message 72 of 178 (741 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

What a crappy attitude. How is it not in EA's control whether freebies are provided or not? It's their source code!  If there are ads and we as the players watch it, they get the revenue.  If they don't have any companies paying for the ads, EA is not out of the pocket if they still give out the freebies because it only cost them a few lines of source code which is paid for anyway with the amount of ads that we watch and that they have put in the transitions between the screens.  We are missing 4 gauntlets per day, 14 free gems per day, at least 1000 coins and seeds per replay of the pinata party per day.  This adds up.  If this attitude continues, then I am going to stop playing and try out the other games that they had ads on.

Message 73 of 178 (733 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Ads are back. Don't know for how long so get your free stuff while you can!

Message 74 of 178 (719 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

The ads are back but i have to close and restart my game everytime after i have seen one because it just get stuck...oh well, all for the gems and gauntlets...

Message 75 of 178 (707 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

And it broke again.... thank god i got my gems and gauntlets...

Message 76 of 178 (693 Views)

Community Manager

@Perfume-shroom92 

How many ads did you watch and which ad was the last one you watched?

Blueberry.png
Message 77 of 178 (689 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@EA_Blueberry I watched all the ads for gems and gauntlets (so that was 7 in total). Try watching 1 for pinata, got stuck immediately after, came back out and in again. Got no packets obviously. Tried 1 for coins. Didn't work and was gone. It was the same ad for all of them, like the playstation thing which was for 30s.
Message 78 of 178 (683 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

ROFL - blame the ads for not following EA process.  No testing ahead of time..just roll 'em out.

Message 79 of 178 (686 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

That is annoying as it makes the arena non-viable without those extra gauntlets everyday.   You could purchase more gauntlets with gems but your also getting a lot less of them as well.  Its just really unfair to maintain standing against others who do get the free gems and gauntlets.

Message 80 of 178 (669 Views)