Downloaded Sims 4 tiny living nothing showing up in game

by RosaPikel

Original Post

Re: Downloaded Sims 4 tiny living nothing showing up in game

Champion (Retired)

@Zypearl 

It looks like you are running the legacy edition which do not support newer packs such as Tiny Living.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 11 of 36 (1,892 Views)

★★ Guide

@Zypearl  I think something other is wrong with Your Game then. RosaPikel's Game was showing as owned Ingame.

I can see, You're missing the The Tiny Living Icon Ingame.

You might try my second advice, if You have let the repair go all Add on's through, and it didn't appear. First of All, saw a Origin Client update Tonight (at my Timezone), might get that first, and see.

Message 12 of 36 (1,873 Views)

★★★★ Novice

@jpkarlsen wrote:

@Zypearl 

It looks like you are running the legacy edition which do not support newer packs such as Tiny Living.

If thats the case It sucks!!!! 😭 Is it possible to get a refund?

Message 13 of 36 (1,853 Views)

★★★★ Novice

even my other old packs are not showing! The ones i bought before the legacy thingy

Message 14 of 36 (1,852 Views)

★★★★ Novice

@Zypearl wrote:

@jpkarlsen wrote:

@Zypearl 

Right now Im running on macbook air 2015, i got legacy becoz I was using my old macbookpro 2010 before i think.... 

Message 15 of 36 (1,845 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion (Retired)

@Zypearl 

You need to contact Support. https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/?product=the-sims-4&platform=pc&category=technical-support

Notice that if the Macbook you are currently on supports Metal you can change to use the standard version. You can getr help with that in the Sims 4 Mac forum.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 16 of 36 (1,819 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I just did that earlier... They deleted sims 4 legacy on my origin.. but when i tried playing the game still the same so i have to uninstall it and install it again Damn! 😂 thank u soo much for all ur help guys appreciate it ❤️❤️ 

Message 17 of 36 (1,815 Views)

★★★ Newbie

how do you delete legacy edditon?

Message 18 of 36 (1,741 Views)

@hockeytasha17  Does your computer run Windows or macOS?  Does it support the standard version of Sims 4?  If you're not sure, please run a dxdiag and attach it to a post (Windows):

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/pc/how-to-gather-dxdiag-information/

or list the full specs of your Mac, as described here:

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues-Mac/READ-FIRST-Sims-4-Mac-Help-Guides-and-Troubleshooting...

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 19 of 36 (1,738 Views)

★★★ Newbie

it is a macOS High Sierra

version 10.13.6

Mac mini ( mid 2011 )

Processor~2.3 GHz Intel Core i5

Memory~8 GB 1333 MHz DDR3

Graphics~Intel HD Graphics 3000 512 MB

thats all the info I have on itStandard smile

Message 20 of 36 (1,668 Views)