Re: In Game VOICE CHAT

by susboiadrian

Original Post

In Game VOICE CHAT

★★★★ Apprentice

Having no voice chat made me stop playing UFC 4,  6 months into the game. Its seriously a game breaker. might as well play bots theres no Visual difference. The talk game is part of UFC strategy IRL . AND THERES A MUTE BUTTON it takes 2 secs to hit mute. So if someone likes to sits alone in the quiet while playing MULTIPLAYER games they can AND the other 90% of US can chat with our opponents and either talk trash or show each other how to do a move etc. That how we used to meet in the UFC community was IN GAME CHAT. Now its so boring and lonely Id just rather play anything else that we can all talk etc LIKE MULTI PLAYER SHOULD BE.

If you dont have voice chat in UFC 5 the at least have the common courtesy to tell us "NO TALKING ALLOWED ON UFC GAMES" and we will go buy something else.

Gameplay is irrelevant without a playerbase. Ive been playing since undisputed and all the fight nights, I was here with Geoff H back in 2004 when this all started. He always listened and not just to the same six people.

Conclusion LET US TALK ON YOUR MULTIPLAYER GAMES UNLESS WE ARE IN CHINA?

The end!! Standard smile

Message 1 of 6 (2,949 Views)

★ Apprentice
@RobXbalboa There's no talking allowed in real MMA fights so it shouldn't be allowed. This just made me want to destroy you worse tbh
Message 2 of 6 (2,840 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@thecheat977 "There's no talking allowed in real MMA fights"
Have you really never seen talking in real MMA fights? Khabib did it a lot, Max Holloway has his famous "I'm the best boxer in UFC babyyy", Kevin Holland's nickname is Big Mouth for a reason, and so on and so forth ...
Message 3 of 6 (2,825 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Fighters talk in the cage all the time wym

Message 4 of 6 (2,179 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Newbie

Bro what u think Nick and Nate Diaz are famous for, their trash talk during the fight🤦

Message 5 of 6 (1,572 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
@thecheat977 SO this is the only EA game and Multiplayer game ON THE PLANET EARTH RN with no game chat and that sits well with you?
Message 6 of 6 (1,419 Views)