Re: We want more future content!

by Phantomworks

Original Post

Accepted Solution

We want more future content!

★★★★★ Newbie

Anyone who believes that this great game needs dlcs and future content, please support this topic

Message 1 of 45 (7,052 Views)

Accepted Solution

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

A "Legacy Fleet Battles" mode would be great. Give us 6 of the main battles from the Movie avail in multiplayer or offline. 

1) Battle of Yavin

2) Battle Of Hoth

3) Battle Scariff

4) Battle Endor

5) Battle of Naboo

6) Battle over Coruscant.

View in thread

Message 7 of 45 (6,958 Views)

All Replies

Champion

Yup! There's definitely enough to keep me playing currently, but I mean hell....who doesn't like more content?!?

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 2 of 45 (7,024 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@MandatoryIDtag Finally ea did something right, they must release more future content, it's really sad they announced they won't release dlcs, let's try to send them a message that this game is just awesome and deserves more content to keep us engaged
Message 3 of 45 (7,022 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

I'm enjoying whats available, but yeah,  I would like to see more stuff.

I honestly would like to see some non story driven missions that you can replay.  Perhaps something with co-op too. 

As popular as multiplayer is, I think co-op content is an untapped aspect to the game.   

As for a new campaign, I would like to see the Clone Wars or Classic Era stuff.   That would be amazing.   Again though, I don't need a ton of story driven context for this kind of game.   It can be a totally generic military operation like the original X-wing games and I would be fine.    Though, even the OG campaign missions did actually connect from mission to mission.   Whatever you did in one mission would be why you were on your next mission.  Felt organic and real. 

Message 4 of 45 (7,012 Views)

Champion

@ICraftyI  Thats a great idea, hopefully we will something like that eventually!

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 5 of 45 (6,998 Views)

Champion

@digweed86 

Definitely, yes! I love this game and I think this game deserve more contents too.

Now, finger crossed... Wondering

Message 6 of 45 (6,988 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

A "Legacy Fleet Battles" mode would be great. Give us 6 of the main battles from the Movie avail in multiplayer or offline. 

1) Battle of Yavin

2) Battle Of Hoth

3) Battle Scariff

4) Battle Endor

5) Battle of Naboo

6) Battle over Coruscant.

Message 7 of 45 (6,959 Views)

★★ Apprentice

A dynamic campaign mode.....

Message 8 of 45 (6,944 Views)

Champion

I've just heard we have no Trandoshan skin available for New Republic Pilot.

OH, COME ON! We need it. Please make it happen. Large smile

Message 9 of 45 (6,941 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

Yeah, this would be so awesome.

Something like Wing Commander 3: Heart of the Tiger.   Where depending on how you're doing mission to mission, you can be pushed all the way back to your "Main HQ" and lose the war.

The mission tree for WC3 looked like this.

6-tree.png

Depending on the outcome of a mission it would change the outlook of the whole war and if you lost enough missions you would be pushed back all the way to Earth where you had to fight a 'no win scenario'.  It was awesome, way ahead of its time.  

As for Squadrons campaign, its really solid and a great spectacle, but once most people beat it, they probably wont play it again, other than trying to beat a specif mission on a harder difficulty.   Would be better if you had to make choices per mission and wasn't a totally linear experience. 

Message 10 of 45 (6,927 Views)