Re: Battlefront app not working

by EA_David

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Battlefront app not working

★ Novice
I believe the app is under maintenance for battlefront2. I can't login in the companion, also would i like to see my stats from battlefront 2 such as w/l ratio and stuff. Can anyone verrifie this?
Message 1 of 14 (2,067 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

@216238055 Hey, there isn't a companion app for SWBFII. Do you mean the app for another one of our games? If so can you access it now?

Thanks.

David.png
Stay and Play.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 14 (2,816 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@216238055 Hey, there isn't a companion app for SWBFII. Do you mean the app for another one of our games? If so can you access it now?

Thanks.

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 2 of 14 (2,817 Views)

★ Apprentice
@EA_David What do you mean there is no App, I got here from it.
The progression is broken it's still saying I have zero stats.
Message 3 of 14 (1,991 Views)

Community Manager

That app is for Battlefront 1, and will only reflect progress in that game. Have you played it on the linked account?

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 4 of 14 (1,955 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
I can't log in either, just says too many redirects, been happening for months now.
Message 5 of 14 (1,832 Views)

Re: Battlefront app not workin

★★★★ Novice

same here, pc version started working today, no dice though on android app

Message 6 of 14 (1,767 Views)

★★★★ Novice

happening to me, try logging onto pc version and go to profile settings and change profile and select the ps4 or xbo or whatever you use and see if that works, worked for me, but android app still not working

Message 7 of 14 (1,775 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Base Command doesn't work right now either.  Not on PC, not in different browsers, not on the Android APP, not on IOS app.

Message 8 of 14 (1,758 Views)

★★★ Newbie

They probably don't care about BF1 app anymore, hence it is not operational and/or crashes.

Message 9 of 14 (1,707 Views)

★★★ Newbie

i've been getting the same problem myself for about a fortnight now....obviously don't give a * since BF2 came out....can EA at least give us answer so we don't waste time trying to play something they have abandoned. as it stands never buying an EA game again...bunch of c***s (work that one out for yourselves...!!!

Message 10 of 14 (1,664 Views)