Re: Change the Mystery Portal Rotation, Please!

by EA_Shepard

Original Post

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

@balao90peidI understand your side. I bought the game last year and I know I won't get some achievements. For us it's sad, but it's not fair to those who bought the game at launch. I think the same way about some very rare characters. Whoever migrated their account from GW1 to GW2 won the character. I who started with BfN and went to GW2 don't have a chance of winning the character. Anyway, life isn't fair, but that's how it is.

Message 901 of 911 (611 Views)

Community Manager

@PVZ_T0X1CBRAINS They cannot not makes in game changes like that no. The team looking into isn't the the team who originally worked on the game. They are there to resolve issues with multiple titles not specifically just this one. Any changes to the game features are not going to happen right now as much as we would like them to happen.

EA_ShepardAHQ

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 902 of 911 (597 Views)

Community Manager

@balao90peid Sadly no. Those types of changes were made by the original teams who worked on the game. That team is no longer, so any changes like that to the game, mechanics etc are not on the table to be implemented. 

EA_ShepardAHQ

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 903 of 911 (597 Views)

★★★ Novice
I understand this may be difficult but let's take a look at Pretendo. This are a small company or something with only 9 people who have never worked at Nintendo who are keeping the wii u servers running even after shutdown. They are also updating games that have not been touched in at least 8 years and they have not developed any of those games at all before. I understand bringing this stuff back is difficult but these 9 people are bringing back the whole entire Wii u console so I feel like a couple game modes should not be that difficult. Did you guys at least try? 🤔

Sigh sorry if I'm being rude. I'm just questioned is all.

Cheers! (Hey that's what you say)
Message 904 of 911 (366 Views)

Community Manager

@YoshiGOD1017 As of now I cannot answer if they did or did not try. With the info I have now, being given from up above, different Community Managers, etc, there simply is no team or resources to make these changes and keep up with them. With the age of the game, and with most PvZ teams simply not there and no further resources for the game, updating and maintaining these updates is not going to happen. 

EA_ShepardAHQ

Message 905 of 911 (322 Views)

★★★ Novice
@EA_Shepard I understand my friend
Message 906 of 911 (312 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

It’s such a pain, the head honchos at EA surely can’t deny the love for the PvZ franchise, there’s a countless number of people begging for either, updates to the current game/s, Battle For Neighborville or Garden Warfare 2, or a new game, for more proof of the love people have for these games, it’s not hard to find a countless number of people dressing up as their favorite PvZ characters if EA isn’t gonna do anything with the franchise, sell it to a development studio who will, why deny the players what we want? Despite the age. @EA_Shepard it’s just the big boss we need to convince to give us what we want? If there’s no new game or updates coming, sorry to say, and I’m sure I’m not the only one thinking it, we want the boss that has the power to make it happen, to [Removed] so someone who will listen to the people can make it happen for us.

Apologies for my swearing lol, it’s just so frustrating that we are not being listened to, we want you as boss @EA_Shepard  I've just reached 2130 hours on Battle For Neighborville on Nintendo Switch, still love it like I just bought it, some of my friends are 3000 hours now, 3 years since release and it’s still so easy to find full lobbies!

(Cm edit - removed language)

Message 907 of 911 (234 Views)

Community Manager

@ZorbaKing64 I get it, believe me. The frustration is real on my end too. I want to help, and get everyone in the game, playing matches, and having fun! That is why we are here, right? As a Community Manager, those situations and decisions are far beyond us here on our team. We give input, show data, and show threads, and they make decisions based on the series and resources. 

It happens in every game company. I have been in the industry long enough to guess what will happen ith a series when it starts aging, and this happens to be one that the support is really just not there anymore. I continue to pass along all of these threads to the right folks to get more updates on what will happen though so I can get more word to players on what steps will be taken going forward.

As for the swearing, I have to remove that. We have to keep that clean. If someone sees that, they can and will action it and we do not want that to happen. Venting is fine. Swearing is not.

Cheers!

EA_ShepardAHQ

Message 908 of 911 (178 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

Totally understand, and it’s not something I would normally do, so I apologise for it, the frustration has just hit boiling point for so many players, we all know you’re trying your best to get the things we want, implemented, I’m guessing there’s many other staff members, like other community managers and even higher ups that want updates, but it’s not gonna be done unless

the big boss is convinced it’ll be with it! 

I believe there’s a new game in development, since we’re never told if there is or isn’t, we just have to wait for an announcement, whether that is Battle For Neighborville 2, Garden Warfare 3 or another game for console, the wait will be worth it.

Message 909 of 911 (143 Views)

Community Manager

@ZorbaKing64 The frustration is real. I understand where you are coming from because on my end there isn't anything I can do. The issues have gone beyond normal troubleshooting, so I also have to wait for others to let me know what is happening with the game. I want a fix, you want to play. Is a bit stressful. I am hoping they provide me an update as to what they intend to do here soon.

EA_ShepardAHQ

Message 910 of 911 (57 Views)