Possible to join friends in multiplayer matches in pvz gw (not garden ops)

by devin0499

Original Post

Possible to join friends in multiplayer matches in pvz gw (not garden ops)

★★★ Newbie
I've noticed that when me and my friends want to do a multiplayer match like team vanquish there doesn't seem to be a way we can join each other or be in a match together unless we are lucky with the searching system. Just want a little closure if there is a way to join each other and I'm just stupid, or if there actually isn't.
Message 1 of 6 (467 Views)

Re: Possible to join friends in multiplayer matches in pvz gw (not garden ops)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice
On the 360 you can ask one friend to join a game. Once they are in, they can send invites to others or the can press X in friends menu to join that persons game in progress. As long as the room is not full it should work. Friends will need to swap teams as well. This may take a game or two due to the auto balancing feature.When the game first released it was next to impossible to join a friends game but it has greatly improved over the weeks since.
Message 2 of 6 (449 Views)

★★ Novice

Unfortunately no, there's no party system at all besides just joining a game, hoping it's not full, and having your friend join session, or invite him. Why they didn't implement a party system is beyond me. :/

Message 3 of 6 (432 Views)

★★★★ Guide

You can use the xbox live party system on either console to invite your friends.  In order to be on the same team you might need to switch teams once in game

Message 4 of 6 (420 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

There should be a party option on the main screen, where when the leader joins a game everyone in the party joins the same game.  I'm sure it will be added in time (hopefully).

Message 5 of 6 (416 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

@devin0499 wrote:
I've noticed that when me and my friends want to do a multiplayer match like team vanquish there doesn't seem to be a way we can join each other or be in a match together unless we are lucky with the searching system. Just want a little closure if there is a way to join each other and I'm just stupid, or if there actually isn't.

not adding a party system TO MP was the   worst thing they could have done if they dont change it i dont see this becoming the game that it could be

Message 6 of 6 (398 Views)