unable to join session. Please check your network connection and trya again.

by lerma1585

Original Post

unable to join session. Please check your network connection and trya again.

★★★ Newbie

I can't play in multiplayer, it keeps saying that i have to check my network connectionl. The thing is in my two brothers account, i can connect, and they play in the same xbox 360 like me, we have diferent gold accounts, so if they can play i think is not the network connection. what can i do?

Message 1 of 7 (3,367 Views)

Re: unable to join session. Please check your network connection and trya again.

★★★★ Guide

Are you able to conenct on other EA titles?  Maybe an issue with your Origin account?

You are for sure for sure signed into a gold enabled account, right?  

If on Xbox One try this:

Power cycle your console. Here’s how:
On the console, press and hold the Xbox button until the light behind it turns off (about 5 seconds), which means the console is off.
After the console has shut down, unplug the power cord and wait 30 seconds.
Plug the console back in and turn it on using the Xbox button. Power cycling will reset the network card and clear the cache.

Message 2 of 7 (3,321 Views)

Re: unable to join session. Please check your network connection and trya again.

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie
I am have a very similar problem. I check my network and had no problems there its all green. I'll try that reset thing but that's how I've been shutting off my Xbox for the last 3 day. Don't ask me y I just have I didn't know that is what happen when u did it.

Update I did as instructed and am still having same error message appeared. O and also I am on a 360.
Message 3 of 7 (3,256 Views)

★★★ Newbie
The way I fixed it was I had logged out. Logged back in. Play another EA titled game. Then used YouTube to update. Then finally got into a server successfully!
Message 4 of 7 (3,234 Views)

★★★ Newbie

thanks for your answers, i can play now, i don´t know what happen, i try to log out and then log in and didn´t work, so i stopped playing for an hour or so, and then magically the problem solved, i can only thing ea is having problems with some accoounts.

Message 5 of 7 (3,211 Views)

★★★★ Guide

No it is not account related.  Dont worry everyone should be up soon if not already

Message 6 of 7 (3,207 Views)

★ Apprentice

This is EA we are dealing with here anyone rember the simcity train wreck ?

Message 7 of 7 (3,190 Views)