Re: need for speed no limits

by EA_Nils

Original Post

Need for Speed: No Limits

[ Edited ]
★★ Newbie

Good evening and good morning my name Omar would love to tell you that I tried to get off the game Need for Speed, but the new copy or Switzerland Dutch'm not English Is it possible that the language is resolved I hope to solve the problem greetings to you

Message 1 of 68 (34,711 Views)

Need for spees no limits

★★★ Novice
When will NFS: No Limits be available in Bulgaria ?
Message 2 of 68 (30,061 Views)

Need For Speed: No Limits - device requirements

★★★ Newbie

https://help.firemonkeys.com.au/hc/en-us/articles/203805474-General-Frequently-Asked-Questions

FAQ states:

Android: API level 15, 1.21.2GHz processor, 1GB RAM, 800x600 screen res - GPU - Tegra 3, Adreno 302, PVR SGX543/545

I have Samsung Galaxy S4 SPH-L720, API level 19 (KitKat 4.4.2), 2GB RAM, 1920 x 1080 Pixel, 441 ppi screen res - GPU - Adreno 320

I am thinking that I should be able to install NFS: No Limits, but the Google Play Store is saying that it is not compatible with my device. What is the issue there?

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ea.game.nfs14_row

Message 3 of 68 (34,706 Views)

Need for speed no limits

★★ Newbie
I searched for this game on google app store . Found it but says the game is not availible in my country ! Please tell me why 😵 im in South africa
Message 4 of 68 (34,692 Views)

Need for speed no limits

Message 5 of 68 (33,071 Views)

need for speed no limits

★★★ Newbie

when its gonna publish for turkey and android?

Message 6 of 68 (34,688 Views)
Highlighted

Re: need for speed no limits

Community Manager

Hi everyone,

As had been posted in the FAQ that ezn14 posted earlier (thanks): https://help.firemonkeys.com.au/hc/en-us/articles/203805474-General-Frequently-Asked-Questions

Is the game soft launching?

As some of our fans have so diligently noticed, we are soft launching in selected territories and expanding those as the game evolves to ensure a high-quality, exciting experience for players.

There isn't a publicly available plan, but we will definitely be adding more territories over time. 

Thank you for your interest,

Nils

Message 7 of 68 (34,675 Views)

Need for Speed: No Limits

★★★ Newbie

Hello,

In the Need for Speed: No Limits frequently asked questions, it is said that 'we recommend a minimum system requirement of 1GB RAM'. However, I have a phone of RAM lower than 1 GB. Will I still be able to run the game?

Thank you.

Message 8 of 68 (34,681 Views)

Need for speed no limits problem

★★★ Newbie

Nfs NL isn't compatable with my country (hungary).. ok, then i'll download the apk... Well.. i tried hundreds of apks, (1.0.19) from ncore, and etc.
All of them are ugly, like 240p or 480p or I don't know, but.. really? this is the real Nfs NL? a normal car game is about 2-3Gb and not 600MB..
I have a fast phone (lg g3) so i don't think this is the problem. We waited since 2014 for this game.. and this is it? a game of the 20th century have more better graphics. 
Or this game is just beta? this is not the full version? if the full version is avabile, pls tell me, where can i download it.
Thanks
Balázs

Message 9 of 68 (34,667 Views)

NFS No limits

★★ Newbie

When is NFS no limits going to be available in Greece?I have sony xperia z2 and i see on google play from the web that my device is unsupported

Message 10 of 68 (34,654 Views)