Re: COCKPIT VIEW PLEASE

by Bileven

Original Post

COCKPIT VIEW PLEASE

★★★ Newbie

Please a cockpit view for the cars. I have used camera mode to look in the cars, everything is already there, all you need to do is let us drive in them! People will love it and It'll make driving with a steering wheel way better than before. You guys have the sounds down for every different view, the interior, just give me and many other players the option to sit inside and enjoy the experience of the many different cars, thank you.

Message 1 of 9 (1,164 Views)

★★ Apprentice
YES!
Message 2 of 9 (1,124 Views)

★ Novice
I stopped playing once the main story ended because the game does not have this view implemented. I play with steering wheel, and I love open-world games and freeroam, but I prefer any other game that allows me the cockpit view, like the crew, forza horizon, euro truck simulator, bus simulator, ...
Message 3 of 9 (1,095 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Guys. This game isn't a simulator. At all. There's zero reason for there to be a cockpit view. Maybe for photos, but not for driving/racing. Tbh, that might make it harder to play the game.

Message 4 of 9 (1,024 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Apprentice
That is just nonsense... let's make the game larger, by adding ALL the data required to implement the cockpit of every car type?

What's next, the ability to add Fuzzy Dice?
Message 5 of 9 (1,013 Views)

★★★ Pro
I agree todays NFS isent about SIm like it was in the 90s, thats why the old games was on circuit tracks. Todays NFS is way more arcadish, since it is all about ricer and tuning. Personally ithink that has goone on too long, i really miss those days where NFS had showcases about the cars. Too be honest i feel that they made NFS with much more passion in the 90s, compared too today, and if Electronic Arts would keept made they games themselfes. Then im pretty sure that it wouldent change too this fast and furious style.
Message 6 of 9 (999 Views)

★★★★ Novice

You clearly have never heard of Need For Speed Underground.

Message 7 of 9 (983 Views)

★★★ Pro
Oh yes i doo, i have actually played all of the ricer games that EA developed. But i dont liked them, it was not the same. Like i said I am oldschool guy, i grewed up when it was all about stock supercars. And at that time you dident had any help from NOS etc, sorry but i think NFS was way better in the old times. Yeah we did not had quality graffic, but atleast we had lots of fun gamemodes in bot SP and MP. Plus the policechases was way much more realistic, I dont think its realistic and evade police with pursuit breakers and slow motion. And police can only bust you after the bust meeter is filled, that is just rubbish and not realistic. Atleast HIgh Stakes from 99 and the original HP from 98, did that much better. Because they could pull you over after you run over a spike, or pit you and block you in realisticly. And not like in MW and Undercover etc, that is one of the reason i think those game is much more arcady.
Message 8 of 9 (939 Views)

★★★★ Novice

That’s not what I meant in the slightest, but alright...

Message 9 of 9 (873 Views)