Re: season mode stuck on loading screen

by EA_Aljo

Original Post

season mode stuck on loading screen

★★★ Newbie

When I go to play a game or simulate, it will let me click the option but it will just load forever, it won’t finishing so I always have to turn off my game, it doesn’t fix it though, I’ve tried to uninstall it, make a separate save file on the game, restart my ps, I’ve tried everything so I’m not sure if there’s anyway to fix that 

Message 1 of 6 (209 Views)

Community Manager

Hi there, @TylersKai 

Which NHL game are you playing? Also, does this happen if you create a new season?

Aljo.png
Message 2 of 6 (195 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I am playing 24, I didn’t wanna start a new season unless I have to but I might have to, every other mode works 

Message 3 of 6 (191 Views)

Community Manager

@TylersKai 

Can you try that as a test? Most likely, you have a corrupt save. You can also try deleting the personal saved data for NHL 24. It's possible you could lose any offline saves and changes to settings. Normally, those will download from the cloud, but I can't guarantee that will happen. Go to Settings/Storage/System. Locate NHL 24 and delete the saved data. Then, try playing that same save again.

Aljo.png
Message 4 of 6 (185 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I deleted the save file, redownloaded, I did it twice and it still is stuck on the loading screen when I click play next game so I then went and created a new season to see if it works which it does 

Message 5 of 6 (176 Views)

Community Manager

@TylersKai 

I'm sorry to say, that means your save is corrupt. Unfortunately, I don't know of a way to get it back. At this point, I think you'll just need to keep playing on the new season. 

Aljo.png
Message 6 of 6 (171 Views)