Re: Reward Packs Missing After Claiming Milestone In Ultimate Team

by GarrisonXV

Original Post

Reward Packs Missing After Claiming Milestone In Ultimate Team

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Product: NHL 22
Platform:Xbox Series X
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I completed the last objective in HUT for the Play HUT Rush games that required you to play 250 games. I hit claim all rewards to claim the power up collectible for the 250 games completed and the elite pack for completing all 11/11 objectives in the Play HUT Rush games milestone, but neither of the packs ever showed up in my unopened packs. I have tried restarting the game and power cycling my console, but even after 24 hours they have still not appeared.
What happens when the bug occurs? It says that the milestone and all the objectives have been completed, but the rewards are still not being delivered.
What do you expect to see? The elite pack for completing 11/11 objectives, and the power up collectible for completing 250 HUT Rush games should have appeared in my unopened packs after hitting claim all rewards but never showed up.
Was the issue in online or offline mode? Online
Insert Game Mode or Feature here Hockey Ultimate Team
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM) 3:30 PM
What is your time zone? EST (IET) - GMT - 5:30
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? GarrisonXV
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here.
EASHL issues? Please insert your Club Region.
What is your game language? English

I contacted EA Help, but they told me to wait 24 hours and the packs have still not appeared. The issue occurred around 3:30 PM EST on OCT 12th.

Message 1 of 30 (2,147 Views)

Hut rewards not given

★★★ Newbie

Platform:Xbox Series X
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Complete the "play hut rush gmaes" milestone in hockey ultimate team
What happens when the bug occurs? My rewards for completing the milestone aren't given to me
What do you expect to see? My rewards
Insert Game Mode or Feature here Hockey ultimate team
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM) 02:05 AM
What is your time zone? GMT (UTC)
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? Calgary 89ers

My rewards for this milestone were not received and I couldn't get them by restarting the game.

Message 2 of 30 (2,094 Views)

Hut rush milestone bug

★★★ Novice

Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Complete the Hut rush milestone for games played
What happens when the bug occurs? You don't get the elite players pack or the power up collectable
What do you expect to see? The pack and collectable
Insert Game Mode or Feature here Hut/Hut rush
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM) 01:00 am
What is your time zone? EST (IET) - GMT - 5:30
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? WhosCrimson

The milestone doesn't give any rewards for playing Hut rush on the last 2 objectives I have seen 1 other person have this issue on twitter

Message 3 of 30 (2,057 Views)

★★ Novice

I still have not received my rewards one week later. Please fix this.

Message 4 of 30 (2,049 Views)

★ Guide

Platform: PS5
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I completed the last objective in HUT for the Play HUT Rush games that required you to play 250 games. I hit claim all rewards to claim the power up collectible for the 250 games completed and the elite players pack for completing all 11/11 objectives in the Play HUT Rush games milestone, but neither of the packs ever showed up in my unopened packs. I have tried restarting the game and my console, but even after 48+ hours they have still not appeared.
What happens when the bug occurs? It says that the milestone and all the objectives have been completed, but the rewards are still not being delivered.
What do you expect to see? The elite players pack for completing 11/11 objectives, and the power up collectible for completing 250 HUT Rush games should have appeared in my unopened packs after hitting claim all rewards but never showed up.
Was the issue in online or offline mode? Offline
Insert Game Mode or Feature here Hockey Ultimate Team
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM) 10.00 PM
What is your time zone? CET (GMT +1)
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? Bulow13

I contacted EA Help multiple times. The first one said I had only played 182 games and I should complete all 250 to get the rewards. The second one said it was a known issue and I should wait a few hours. The third saying I had completed 0 games and I should complete all to get the rewards. The fourth saying I should report the issue here and he could see that I had played all 250 games. A guy on the EA forum first said I had played 36 games, but reverted to a later post sating that he could see that I had completed all 250 games but said that only an online advispr can help me. Lets see what happens, here or somewhere else. 

Message 5 of 30 (2,038 Views)

Community Manager

Hello, everyone. Thanks for reporting this. We're currently investigating it. As soon as I have some news, I'll provide an update. If you notice this happening with any other milestones, let us know that as well.

Aljo.png
Message 6 of 30 (2,006 Views)

★★ Novice

Thank you. So are we still unable to get our Elite pack or Power Up Collectible rewards sent to us?

Message 7 of 30 (2,003 Views)

Community Manager

@GarrisonXV 

I don't have any other details currently. When I do, I'll update this thread.

Aljo.png
Message 8 of 30 (1,998 Views)

★★ Novice

Sounds good, thanks for letting us know!

Message 9 of 30 (1,994 Views)

★★★ Novice

I am having the same exact problem

Message 10 of 30 (1,983 Views)