Re: Objective Crates Not Being Awarded at Cherashore

by EA_Atic

Original Post

Not getting reward crates

★★★ Apprentice
I've won the Community All-Star Takedown 4-5 times now and still only have 2 rewards unlocked. The other times the crate opens and has 250 "dollars" in it, and that's definitely not a specified reward. I just beat it AGAIN as I wrote this, and no reward crate was given at all. I believe you owe me some rewards or a full refund for this awful excuse of a game.
Message 1 of 5 (2,995 Views)

Objective Crates Not Being Awarded at Cherashore

★★★ Newbie

Post 1.06 update, as I try to progress a newly created player through The One, I am not being awarded crates which I have completed for the challenges at Cherashore (referring to the ones on the right rail at the tournament matchup screen, vs. Morris/Waiters, Iggy, Embiid/Simmons, etc.). After fulfilling the requirements for the Objectives crate, nothing is awarded, even when I visit the store.

Not sure if related to issue where users cannot progress past the first shot during the play-in qualifier at Cherashore.

FYI, I am playing on XB1.

Message 2 of 5 (2,891 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I am having this issue as well. Crates are being won but not fulfilled.
Message 3 of 5 (2,870 Views)
Highlighted

EA DICE Team

Hey guys @RynJor @ballin4real365@RyneJordan23 

For missing packs and items I recommenced that you get in contact with EA support, here is link on how you can contact EA support: https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/

We cant do any restore for you here on AHQ.

Let us know how the contact with them went.

/Atic

Message 4 of 5 (2,852 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
Waste of time. EA "support" is a joke. Look how long it took just to get a reply on this. SMH
Message 5 of 5 (2,848 Views)