Re: What I want in the next patch/DLC

by Walayimuna

Original Post

★★★★★ Novice

It might just be me but in character customisation it does suck that no matter what hair colour you pick, the brows always stay dark. Not a major annoyance but would be nice to change them to match the hair colour. Unless it's one of the crazy colours.

Message 31 of 74 (1,107 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

MP wishlist

I want headshots to be headshots in multiplayer when I play as non host.

I want to hold a button to disable devices instead of tapping it because of stupid lag (not sure if they fixed it now).

I want "platinum". Gold matches are too easy to grind.

I want that some guns get buffs so I can get gold medals for them too (like the halberd, geeze that gun is bad).

Message 32 of 74 (1,100 Views)

★ Guide

Patches:

• No cooldown when switching profiles.  The game comes across as intending you to switch profiles, like your dad did on Habitat 7,  but then they actively discourage you from doing so by hiding it behind a secondary menu when you hit the quickmenu / radial wheel,  and then putting everything on cooldown.    

Profiles should be seen on the main radial menu itself. 

• Global -30% cooldown reduction gamewide.

• Being underweight reduces your cooldowns by up to 200%.

• Increase the damage of everything in general of both weapons and powers by anywhere from +50% to +200%.

• Increase the power of Combos significantly, based on the rank of the Primer vs the rank of the Detonator and include a bonus percentile damage so it'd always have a solid impact regardless of the opponent (On top of normal damage),  such as all combos getting damage equal to +10-20%% the target's HP.  

• Remove the number pad text in the dialogue ui.  Instead include a number in the ui design itself, in the ring outskirts of the center wheel.    

• Make the Big Heart gold when selecting that option will cement your love interest for the rest of the game. 

• Command companions to use their abilities at-will, at the target you designate.

• More casual outfits (I hear this is already planned),  including the option to wear your casual outfit planetside!  If you want to go unarmored that should be your choice,  your companions don't wear armor after all, why do you have to?

• More hairstyles,  including a Barber and a Surgery station on the Tempest. 

• Sibling Ryder becomes a companion after the main storyline.  

• More New Game Plus differences.  I don't mean to go full on Neir levels of variance but it'd be cool of the world evolved in some way with each New Game+,  like maybe in one playthrough your sibling doesn't go into a coma but wakes up as a Companion character.

If your character is primarily a Biotic,  people should reference that fact,  and your character should be able to help in biotic-related scenes.  Such as the Asari ark cutscene with the barrier.  I even had Backlash equipped and maxed at the time,  come on.  

• Rework Upload / Data Transfer objectives in multiplayer.  They're almost literally impossible to solo.    Outright removing the pause would help immensely. 

• Fix female face models,  and replace the default Sara with what was allegedly a pre day 1 patch version,   or the "Fixed" Sara on the Nexus Mod site.

• More romance.   Most the "Romance" lines don't even feel like romances,  just light flirting.  PeeBee, Cora, and Jaal are the only acceptable romances.    Include an option to fade-to-black in the settings menu for those who'd rather not see nudity.  

DLC:

• Any DLC should at least include one full new world to explore.

• Quarian ark.

• Benefactor.

• Learn more about what's happened in the Milky Way.    Even interacting with Reapers or Leviathans in some way,  as the Reapers were as I understood it a multi-galaxy threat,  they came from dark space after all and were seen flying into the galaxy from somewhere else.  I presume they're wide spread through the universe. 

• Kett reinforcements.  It's obvious the Archon was just something of a regional head,  answering to a higher power that probably answers to another higher power.

• Curing a certain someone.

• More content working with Reyes to better Kadara and Exile relations with the Nexus or the Pathfinder specifically.  Maybe even become an underground queen/king yourself along side or against the Charlatan. 

• A huge weapons and powers update adding new content to actively make use of,  alternatively every DLC or major patch could come out with 1 new weapon and/or power (Or more).

Message 33 of 74 (1,095 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

More power/ability upgrades to spend our points on.

I say this because beyond a certain point, it seemed like the main powers I used (especially since you can only have 3 equipped (outside of using favorites)), I was just spending points just for the sake of doing it. 

Message 34 of 74 (1,088 Views)

★ Guide

Ability to found more outposts (Cost of materials and maybe AP)

Reclaim failed outposts (cost a lot of materials)

Claim enemy outposts/settlements (cost a lot of materials and maybe AP)

From Bigunz

1.  Adding option to forward outposts to check AVP (collect rewards) , as well as strike team window to review/send strike teams back out, all this so we dont have to keep going back to tempest and continue our play on planetside.

2.  Adding ability to pick underarmor cloths as ive seen many underarmors with armors im able to use AE there is one i like that looks like you can see muscle strands on inner thighs also potential area to add more stats to another armor piece?

Link to the Thread "A List of Suggestions"

Message 35 of 74 (1,078 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Novice

Another thing on my wishlist is that they either add friendly fire on multiplayer, or make your shots pass through your team members.

I ask this because one of the things some people are doing to ruin other people's experience in the game is to block their line of fire on purpose when they're playing as sniper.

<MultiPlayerComplaimingBlock>

Nevermind standing over people's bodies without resurrecting them, or bumping on them until they move out of cover, or blocking them from moving back into cover, or waiting to see what you're targeting to steal the kill when they're low on health, even when it's a high threat like acendants, to be sure I left the orb with like 2% health and no-one attacked it, once I broke the orb EVERYONE started to focus on it.

</MultiPlayerComplaimingBlock>

Message 36 of 74 (1,068 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Haha!  Maybe I'm a bit selfish that way, but I guess I'm missing the ME1 days (not the elevator rides).  I can see your point though; traveling around on that small ship and then getting a chance for a few hours of shore leave, maybe my companions want to go do their own thing.

I miss the elevator rides. Sure they were a bit awkward in how they just stood there in formation, looked very unnatural, but had nice banter and stuff. Better than watching loading screens or the same pre-rendered cut scene a million times.

Message 37 of 74 (1,054 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

@Dlokir wrote:

Hair style and look isn't bad, but how much time removed for other more important stuff?

It's probably not the same guys working on hairstyles and beards that fix other bugs and gameplay issues. So I don't think it's an either-or-situation.

Message 38 of 74 (1,054 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

I'd like to be able to use assault rifles in multiplayer without feeling completely useless. 

At 10.5k apex rating and i have a lot of high ranked AR's, and they are all awful on gold.

Message 39 of 74 (1,046 Views)

★★ Guide

I'd like a function to go back and revisit cutscenes, without changing dialog choices.  Not looking for some kind of retroactive method of story change.

Message 40 of 74 (1,032 Views)