In collections, it doesn't show boosts I previously unlocked

by martyr68

Original Post

Highlighted

In collections, it doesn't show boosts I previously unlocked

★★★★ Novice

Any boosts I've used up, for example, an XP boost .....if I use all of them then look at my collections, it is greyed out as if it were never collected. It seems like this happens for any consumable item. And challenges/rewards are granted based on completing collections...so will I not get my rewards because of this? I wonder if you sell or dispose of a weapon if it will show up as locked again in collections....

The way it should work is to show anything you've ever unlocked as unlocked...not only if it is in your current inventory

Message 1 of 2 (483 Views)

Re: In collections, it doesn't show boosts I previously unlocked

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Well you can't sell or dispose of weapons, so that's a negative.

I'm assuming that's working as intended though?  I can't be 100% but it seems right - in the game Warframe there is a Codex and it has a page for mods, and if you remove a mod from your inventory, so to is it removed from your Codex.  It makes sense to me that a consumable item would disappear from the Collection unless you actually owned one - and I don't think that affects any challenges at all.  I don't think consumables do a thing to progress challenges or your APEX rating because while they come with preset levels, they can't be leveled from I to II and so on, unlike everything else in the Collections.  Their "Collection" area probably isn't even factored into any relevant challenges or Rewards.    

That said there also is no Challenges or Rewards that come from completing collections anyway.  You get some APEX score for leveling things in the Collections, and you can get a single 3-tier challenge from that, but that's it.  

Message 2 of 2 (467 Views)