Re: Scrambling Quarterbacks...still not Scrambling

by EA_Blueberry

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Please review simmed stats of scrambling QBs for 20 in Offline CFM

★★★ Apprentice

Would consider it a major statistical dip in realism that QBs with scrambling tendencies are fulfilling mainly pocket passer roles. 

Please sim a season and you will see it for yourself. Certainly alters the value of a Cam, Josh Allen, Mitch Trubisky etc. 

Message 1 of 8 (2,783 Views)

Accepted Solution
Highlighted

Community Manager

From today's update:

• Fixed an issue preventing scrambling QB’s from accruing the appropriate amount of rushing yards when using Supersim
Blueberry.png

View in thread

Message 6 of 8 (2,641 Views)

All Replies

Scrambling Quarterback Running Stats

★★★ Newbie

For franchise mode, the running stats for scrambling quarterbacks should be more accurate. Through a whole season, players like Deshaun Watson will finish with 50 yards on 10 carries. Watson was the first QB in history to throw for over 4,000 yds, throw over 25 touchdowns, run for over 500 yds, and run for 5 touchdowns in a single season. Please fix it so that scrambling quarterbacks will run the ball if a certain amount of time passes before throwing the ball or make simulated games use more option plays.

Message 2 of 8 (2,684 Views)

QB rushing bug

★ Novice

Are you ever going to fix the QB rushing sim bug? I am strictly a franchise player and this bug has been around for a few years now, I’m finding it more discouraging to play Madden with this bug.

Message 3 of 8 (2,715 Views)

Re: QB rushing bug

Community Manager

@Pearcingforce 

Are you referring to the feedback on how QB's that traditionally don't rush past the line of scrimmage are racking up higher than usual rushing stats?

Blueberry.png
Message 4 of 8 (2,675 Views)

Scrambling Quarterbacks...still not Scrambling

★★★ Apprentice

It's a little better, however, I still want to encourage devs to sim as much as possible to benchmark how often scrambling Qbs are running out of the pocket.

Or in this case, not running. 

I've seen multiple games where Watson, Trubisky, & others simply just become pocket passers. 

Message 5 of 8 (2,683 Views)
Highlighted

Community Manager

From today's update:

• Fixed an issue preventing scrambling QB’s from accruing the appropriate amount of rushing yards when using Supersim
Blueberry.png
Message 6 of 8 (2,642 Views)

Re: Please review simmed stats of scrambling QBs for 20 in Offline CFM

★★★★★ Novice
@dfahrpapa Even playing against mobile QBs they don't run. Playing against Lamar Jackson Sacked him 8 times he never tried to scramble once. He was Drew Bledsoe in the pocket.
Message 7 of 8 (2,537 Views)

Re: Please review simmed stats of scrambling QBs for 20 in Offline CFM

★★★ Newbie

Has the issue been fixed yet? I’m thinking of buying madden 20 but won’t if they still haven’t fixed simulation stats 

Message 8 of 8 (1,867 Views)