Re: Bundles cost too much money

by lesbiantrait

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Bundles cost too much money

★★★★★ Apprentice
Why do bundles cost too much? The luck sucks. The value sucks. Why can't EA just give bundles for playing solo challenges? I don't mean one pack bundles, I mean like 10 or 15 packs with good bonuses toppers! Don't be cheap EA! No one should have to spend any money for in-game content! EA should have made enough money for just selling the game. Solo challenges should now have more than 10,000 coins solo challenges. Solos challenges should be not too hard. I have given a lot of great ideas and advice to EA. Start listening and caring!!! I'm Getting tired of being screwed!!! MY pack luck should be getting better!!! I have had another weekend with not pulling a Limited time ultimate Legend! My luck better be good for pulling Golden tickets players!!! FIX my account!!!!!
Message 1 of 3 (551 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★ Novice

Hi Aadland8,

As much as I can tell you're upset, this isn't the best place to disclose your opinion. Although I do agree that bundles are quite expensive, EA is a company that makes money from these types of games. Bundles on any other website and/or program, are the same. They're expensive because they pack more than the other types of games.

Like I said, I can tell you're upset; and I do want to help, but this is something to run by an EA person during a live chat. The games that EA makes are supposed to be challenging!

I can assure you EA isn't ignoring you and your ideas. EA has a set of goals and ideas planned ahead, and are focused on continuing with the ideas of the staff. Message EA people, make yourself heard; rather than doing this. If you don't have a real question, I don't think you should post on here. This website is for people who are having problems with the games, such as glitches and/or crashing. Your problem is just that you're unhappy with how EA is. And not even I can help with that, and neither can EA.

So like I said, go talk to the EA representatives, or someone during a live chat and allow them to help you through this. Hey, they might even give you a 15% deal.

Happy Gaming,

senpaiproblems Heart

P.S. - EA doesn't force you to buy these bundles! My suggestion is to SAVE your money if this is such a big issue.

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (688 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Novice

Hi Aadland8,

As much as I can tell you're upset, this isn't the best place to disclose your opinion. Although I do agree that bundles are quite expensive, EA is a company that makes money from these types of games. Bundles on any other website and/or program, are the same. They're expensive because they pack more than the other types of games.

Like I said, I can tell you're upset; and I do want to help, but this is something to run by an EA person during a live chat. The games that EA makes are supposed to be challenging!

I can assure you EA isn't ignoring you and your ideas. EA has a set of goals and ideas planned ahead, and are focused on continuing with the ideas of the staff. Message EA people, make yourself heard; rather than doing this. If you don't have a real question, I don't think you should post on here. This website is for people who are having problems with the games, such as glitches and/or crashing. Your problem is just that you're unhappy with how EA is. And not even I can help with that, and neither can EA.

So like I said, go talk to the EA representatives, or someone during a live chat and allow them to help you through this. Hey, they might even give you a 15% deal.

Happy Gaming,

senpaiproblems Heart

P.S. - EA doesn't force you to buy these bundles! My suggestion is to SAVE your money if this is such a big issue.

Message 2 of 3 (689 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
This is where they told me to post.
Message 3 of 3 (521 Views)