Re: Make passing more precise and players more responsive

by EA_Joz

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Make passing more precise and players more responsive

★★ Novice

I like alot of tings about fifa21, but the game have some major flaws in the core mechanic passing. Now and then i found myself throwing big opportunities away, because of poor passing or misunderstood controls game side. 

Sometimes it can link low passes to people long away, even though there is a better man suited for the pass, in the same direction. Sometimes even at full power the pass gets incomplete in form of a simple player faulted kick, that leave the ball beside the player.

The game also turns to link players in a sudden direction, making them impossible to divert the linked running line, even with the cancel button. In some situation there is some better solutions, you cant turn to because of this flaw.

Make FUT champions allowed for 2-4 players, even though It can feel like an advantage, It actually requires practice and skill and it most matches vs solo players It can be much harder to defend, because of the solo players having complete control over the team, which I think evens out the advantage that could be existing, in playing coop.

Make pitch oriented assigned players, so you can play defense, middle or attack, it would make the game even more fun.

Message 1 of 2 (204 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager (retired)

Hey there @LeGadex Great post! Thank you for your feedback, I'll pass this on to the team⚽

Joz.png
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey! If a post Answered your question, please click on Accept as Solution.
Thank players and help them 'Level Up' by giving them XP.
Want to learn more on how to level-up and become a Hero for the AHQ? Learn more about it here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/help/faqpage#ranks
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (153 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager (retired)

Hey there @LeGadex Great post! Thank you for your feedback, I'll pass this on to the team⚽

Joz.png
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey! If a post Answered your question, please click on Accept as Solution.
Thank players and help them 'Level Up' by giving them XP.
Want to learn more on how to level-up and become a Hero for the AHQ? Learn more about it here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/help/faqpage#ranks
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 2 of 2 (154 Views)