I want to delete my old EA account.

by Fergology

Original Post

I want to delete my old EA account.

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I want to delete my old EA account. The email account I had for it kept getting hacked so I deleted it years ago. Just prordered Anthem and want to link my PS4 to my current account. I already talked to a useless EA advisor named Manish who told me that when you play EA games you are always asked to either login with your EA account when you start or when you want to play online. Told him that I never get asked that. To prove it I downloaded Battlefield hardline and jumped right on. No login required. He sent me a 2 links one went to a page that was no longer working and one that in the end ultimately told me to contact a EA advisor. At  the end he said he would send me an email that would help me and ended the chat. The email was everything from the link page that worked only in email form. Anyone know what to do since EA doesnt?

I DON'T NEED ONE OF YOU EA * THAT MONITOR THE HELP BOARDS TO TELL ME HOW I SHOULD CONTACT AN EA ADVISOR AND THEY WILL BE ABLE TO HELP ME.

We all know they dont help anyone with an actual problem. Get you crap together EA. We are paying you for a service. Ea accounts are free yes but the games are not and without the games your crap accounts are useless.

Message 1 of 1 (321 Views)