Re: FIFA 20 Stuck in pre match training

by CSmitty1919

Original Post

Accepted Solution

FIFA 20 Stuck in pre match training

★★★ Novice

Hi

i have FIFA 20 for PC it worked right before, since yesterday there was an update and since that the game is stuck in Pre-match training. There is no option to hit ESC or START. The game just floats endlessly in the training session and only offers the option to continue doing the training without ever advancing to actually play the game. even volta not working

any solution ?

tried repairing the game and clearing cache.....

Message 1 of 13 (9,659 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager
Hi @OmageC,

Super odd. Can you try going into the Customize Menu and then selecting Profile - Delete and then delete anything in there that isn't a career mode save file. Then let me know if this persists?
EACade

View in thread

Message 2 of 13 (9,608 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager
Hi @OmageC,

Super odd. Can you try going into the Customize Menu and then selecting Profile - Delete and then delete anything in there that isn't a career mode save file. Then let me know if this persists?
EACade
Message 2 of 13 (9,609 Views)

★★★ Novice

worked, thank you

Message 3 of 13 (9,593 Views)

★★ Novice
@EA_Cade similar issue for me on PS4, even rebuitl my database as per suggestion from EA rep on live chat. the update has ruined my ps4 game!
Message 4 of 13 (9,580 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Cade hey this solution isn't working for me, do i have to delete the personal settings too for it to work..?? Please help
Message 5 of 13 (9,544 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hey Cade,

I tried your suggestion. It worked on one game that I couldnt get through. But it got stuck in pre match training in the following game. I assume the answer wont be deleting all the files before every match ....

Do you have any other suggestions? I have had this problem on previous FIFAs on PCs as well. I am even playing on a different computer and it still occurs ....

Thank you!

Message 6 of 13 (9,517 Views)
Highlighted

★ Apprentice

Same issue for me!

Message 7 of 13 (9,509 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Im facing the same issue. Please help anyone.

Message 8 of 13 (9,413 Views)

★★ Novice

Tried it, and it worked once , but the same issues happened in the next game, i cant keep deleting the files before every game. Please give me a permanent fix.

Message 9 of 13 (9,106 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Cade hey should i delete my settings file ? still not working for my file
Message 10 of 13 (3,990 Views)