Re: Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning - EA app installs Demo only

by EA_Illium

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning - EA app installs Demo only

★★★ Apprentice

I have tried to download Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning with the EA app, but the programme only downloads the demo and I own the Standard Edition. The EA app also shows this, but as I said it only downloads the demo and even that doesn't start. The EA app displays an error message with "This is an error on EA's part" or similar.

Repairing doesn't help much, because the EA app again only downloads the 2GB of the demo.

The problem also seems to be quite specific. Any ideas on how to fix this?

Message 1 of 4 (250 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★ Apprentice

Thank you for your help.

Today the download of the full version worked.

View in thread

Message 3 of 4 (173 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hi @Dukemon11 

To check is the the original Reckoning release or the Re-Reckoning (remastered) version?

Also, if you have a moment can we try the following steps?

Cheers, 

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 2 of 4 (191 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Thank you for your help.

Today the download of the full version worked.

Message 3 of 4 (174 Views)

Community Manager
Hi @Dukemon11, Glad to hear, and good luck Fateless one!

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 4 of 4 (167 Views)