Product: Anthem
Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number GTX 1060
Enter RAM memory size in GB 32 GB
Please select your region Asia
Were you on an Expedition when the issue occurred? Yes
What type of Expedition were you on when the issue occurred? Mission
What was the name of the Mission / Contract / Stronghold you were on? Echoes Of Reality, Cataclysm Event
What was your chosen difficulty level? Grandmaster 2
What Javelin were you using when the issue occurred? Ranger
What was your Expedition team makeup? Random Freelancers
Where did this issue occur? Please include menu name or in game location. It happens when I play the Cataclysm Event, Echoes Of Reality.
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 28.08.19 05:25
Summarize your bug When I try to complete the Dominion Vault Secret, sometimes it looks like I got struck by Lightning and the Relic Cargo which is needed to open the Dominion Vault gets stripped off my Javelin. I cannot reobtain the lost Relic and this means I cannot complete the Dominion Vault Secret.
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Sometimes the bug happens, sometimes it does not. Try and get the 3 Relics to open the Dominion Vault by yourself.
What happens when the bug occurs? When lighting strikes or some animation similar to a lightning strike occurs, I will be stripped of the Relic and I do not know how to replace the lost relic, going back to the Relic Spawn point does nothing as the Relic does not respawn in the last known location.
What should be happening instead? I should not be stripped of the Relics, and complete the Dominion Vault secret successfully all the time.

Hi guys and devs, I do not know if anyone else is getting the Dominion Vault Relics being stripped before you can place them into position to unlock the Vault but this has been happening for me a few times already this week, at least 3 times. This means quite a few points are lost when X10 or X12 multiplier is active! Please help fix this, thanks.

Message 1 of 3 (347 Views)

Re: Cataclysm, Relics getting Lost trying to complete Dominion Vault

★★★★ Guide
@Reposter One workaround for this is for your javelin to die. The relic automatically respawns in its original position. When you respawn, you can check the relic.
Message 2 of 3 (251 Views)

Re: Cataclysm, Relics getting Lost trying to complete Dominion Vault

★★★★ Guide

@redlightarc1 wrote:
@ReposterOne workaround for this is for your javelin to die. The relic automatically respawns in its original position. When you respawn, you can check the relic.

hmm i'll have to try that. This sounds like a big resulting from this problem:
https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Cataclysm-Castle-Kelrik-Bug-Disappear-relic-amp-Bombs-drops/m-...

Which i've had happen a few times before I realized what the problem was. Ever since I either avoided picking up castle relics or doing the castle relics and NOT handling bombs/other relics i've yet to have the problem at all. wonder if this would help respawn stripped bombs as well.

Message 3 of 3 (247 Views)