CAN'T PLAY ONLINE FIGHT NIGHT CHAMPION UNABLE TO RETRIEVE THE EA TERMS

by KyyyIR

Original Post

Re: FREE FIGHT NIGHT CHAMPION

★★★ Newbie

@Baljeuk  same here UFC is * the only reason I have ps3 is for the boxing EA sports live chat didn't know anything about it when I tried to resolve the problem they just basically said delete your file and reboot which I did but didn't work 😕

Message 21 of 34 (3,200 Views)

Re: FIGHT NIGHT CHAMPION

★★★ Newbie

Same problem in France too...

Message 22 of 34 (3,121 Views)

Re: CAN'T PLAY ONLINE FIGHT NIGHT CHAMPION UNABLE TO RETRIEVE THE EA TERMS

★★★ Newbie

You need to get a ea game from.2012 to 2014 like ssx fifa or madden load it except the ea terms play it 30 seconds yurn it off load fightnight back up job done ...enjoy

Message 23 of 34 (3,081 Views)

Re: Unable to retrieve EA terms and conditions

★★★ Newbie

Hello everyone I found a video on YouTube with fix for the problem https://youtu.be/AcmO_RzL7LA basically you need ssx 

Message 24 of 34 (3,013 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@PatoRey999 Me too
Message 25 of 34 (2,937 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I am also experiencing this problem.  

Message 26 of 34 (2,863 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Go to play Madden 16 if you have a profile already made you erase the profile quit game start game and when you start the game the terms and conditions to come up and check yes okay quit the game and put Fight Night Champion in and play it and it automatically come up and went home screen comes on it say download in the right-hand corner with triangle and you ready to go

Message 27 of 34 (2,844 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Has there been a solution yet?

Message 28 of 34 (2,765 Views)

Fight Night Champion Unable to reprieve Terms and conditions.

★★★ Newbie

I’ve bought this game 3 times.  It’s THE BEST boxing game out there.   Now I can’t play it because you all refuse to update your servers.  I continuously get the “Unable to retrieve Terms and conditions” This error is on your end EA..  please fix it so we can continue to play.  If I gotta buy it a 4th time I will.  Just fix this error.  

Message 29 of 34 (2,651 Views)

Fight ni

★★ Novice

Hi, i am trying to connect my Fight Night Champion to the EA servers but i still gettong the unable to get the Terms and condition, i have tried the trick with another ea game (in my case was the World cup 2014) but i can't get the terms and condition screen to accept, how can i solve that and connect to the ea servers???

Message 30 of 34 (2,592 Views)