CAN'T PLAY ONLINE FIGHT NIGHT CHAMPION UNABLE TO RETRIEVE THE EA TERMS

by KyyyIR

Original Post

Ea terms and conditions

★★★ Newbie

Trying to play fight night championships on ps3 but won't let me log into servers until a accept terms and conditions. Where can I find these 

Message 11 of 34 (2,246 Views)

FREE FIGHT NIGHT CHAMPION

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

EA FREE FIGHT NIGHT CHAMPION PLEASE ITS SAYING UNABLE TO RETRIVE TERMS AND CONDITIONS PLEASE TRY AGAIN LATER ITS BEEN A WEEK NOW AND SOMEONE JUST DELETED MY LAST POST WHATS GOING ON WITH FIGHT NIGHT????!?!?!?!

Message 12 of 34 (2,254 Views)

FREE FIGHT NIGHT

★★ Novice

SO YOU CAN READ MY COMMENT AND EDIT IT BUT NOT REPLY BACK TO ME ? WHY???? COULD YOU JUST EXPLAIN TO ME WHY THE SERVERS FOR FIGHT NIGHT JUST WENT DOWN WHEN ARE THEY GOING BACK UP????????

Message 13 of 34 (2,040 Views)

Re: FREE FIGHT NIGHT CHAMPION

★★★★★ Newbie
@bendover12318 Can't play it either !! I'm getting mad !! Why is EA ignoring this ? I hate the UFC series they suck !! I want to play fight night champion online !! EA you selfish people, listen to your customers, we pay for your games !! Without us you guys wouldn't even excist !! Fix the 'unable to retrieve the terms and conditions' issue please
Message 14 of 34 (2,114 Views)

Re: FREE FIGHT NIGHT CHAMPION

★★ Novice

I tried fight night champion today and it works!!! Dont Dont how. Thank you EA.

Message 15 of 34 (2,109 Views)

Re: Unable to retrieve EA terms and conditions

★ Novice

O have the same issue on Fight Night Champion, now i cannot play online cuz of this endless loop ... Pls fix it

Message 16 of 34 (2,041 Views)

Re: CAN'T PLAY ONLINE FIGHT NIGHT CHAMPION UNABLE TO RETRIEVE THE EA TERMS

★★★ Newbie

I loaded up Tiger Woods PGA Tour 14 and accepted t&c's on there. Fight night works again 👍

Message 17 of 34 (2,091 Views)

Terms and Conditions

★★★ Newbie

How to Accept the EA terms and Conditions???

Message 18 of 34 (2,038 Views)

Re: FIGHT NIGHT CHAMPION

★★★ Newbie

Apparently if u got an ea sports game which is more recent than 2011 you can except terms and conditions from that then go back onto fight night I don't have any other ea sports games anymore so am basically knackered untill I purchase one.

Message 19 of 34 (2,082 Views)

Re: CAN'T PLAY ONLINE FIGHT NIGHT CHAMPION UNABLE TO RETRIEVE THE EA TERMS

★★★ Newbie

Do mine for me FAZE_mac 08 can't find any EA sports games other than fight night 😕

Message 20 of 34 (2,078 Views)