Re-downloading Black Emporium DLC?

by null

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Re-downloading Black Emporium DLC?

★★★ Newbie

So I was modding my DA2 when I totally buggered the thing up and decided just re-installing the game would be the best way to fix everything and try again, instead of fumbling around in the override folder for ages. So, I did that, and it was all dandy, until I tried to play as my character again (no mods added yet) and a popup told me I couldn't do that because the Black Emporium hadn't be installed yet. I went to my bioware account and looked under available downloads and it isn't there. I'm not too attached to my characters on this game and I could remake them, but that's super annoying, AND I'd still be without the Black Emporium. Does anyone know what I can do to get it back? I didn't have to enter a code to get it the first time, since I got some version of DA2 that had it included, so I can't re-enter a code, I don't think. Unless I'm looking for the code in the wrong place. Ugh. Am I just looking in the wrong place or is it a first-installation only type of thing? 

Message 1 of 2 (1,327 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Re-downloading Black Emporium DLC?

★ Guide

Go here https://social.bioware.com/user_entitlements.php and you should see all your registered DLC with links to download that which needs to be downloaded (some stuff is just unlocked, no need to download it)

If Black Emporium (or anything else you think you should have that you do not) isn't there, then you will need to contact an EA Advisor.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (1,500 Views)

All Replies

Re: Re-downloading Black Emporium DLC?

★ Guide

Go here https://social.bioware.com/user_entitlements.php and you should see all your registered DLC with links to download that which needs to be downloaded (some stuff is just unlocked, no need to download it)

If Black Emporium (or anything else you think you should have that you do not) isn't there, then you will need to contact an EA Advisor.

Message 2 of 2 (1,501 Views)