Re: Patch and unlockables issues ps3

by EA_Eve

Original Post

Patch and unlockables issues ps3

★★★ Newbie
I have never patched my game and I can't figure out exactly what to do. It has never asked me to update in game and when I saved the download on a USB I can't figure out how to install it in the ps3. Please help

Also, I have a bunch of unlockables but even though my information in social.bioware match and it shows I have them all, they still never show up in game.
Any help is appreciated.
Message 1 of 2 (160 Views)

Re: Patch and unlockables issues ps3

[ Edited ]
Community Manager (retired)

@shardamaka85 wrote:
I have never patched my game and I can't figure out exactly what to do. It has never asked me to update in game and when I saved the download on a USB I can't figure out how to install it in the ps3. Please help

Also, I have a bunch of unlockables but even though my information in social.bioware match and it shows I have them all, they still never show up in game.
Any help is appreciated.

Hi shardmaka85,

Why are you trying to patch your game on PS3? I have the feeling that you are trying to test a workaround but it would be easier for us to help you if we knew about your actual issue. 

Also what are the items not unlocking? There is an issue with the Staff of Parthalan that is currently under investigation, but if other items are not unlocking, please let us know their names.

Thanks!

Eve

Message 2 of 2 (143 Views)