Unable To Connect To Dead Space 3

by lornwolf

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Unable To Connect To Dead Space 3

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

connection lost

u have lost ur connection to the ea servers. u will be unable to access any online blabla

i cant access online. i need help. i did alrdy open fort. TCP and UDP. its PC and STEAM.

-Eng is not my 1st lang

Message 1 of 11 (1,111 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: connection lost dead space 3

Community Manager

@lornwolf   Let's see if the following help with this - First, unplug your modem/router for 2 minutes and when you establish a new connection, run through the below steps

EA_ShepardAHQ

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

View in thread

Message 11 of 11 (1,153 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@lornwolf Can you provide us the following info, please?

• EA App/Steam/Epic:
  • EA ID/Steam user ID:
  • Attach the EA App Error Report ID Here
  • The EA app logs can be found in C:\ProgramData\EA Desktop\Logs & C:\Users\%username%\AppData\Local\Electronic Arts\EA Desktop\Logs
  • Windows OS:
  • Windows OS version:
  • GPU model and driver version:
  • Region:
  • Are you using an internal or external drive?
  • Are you using an HDD or SSD?
  • Date this issue started (is it still happening?)
  • Any other errors?
  • If possible, share a Screenshot or Clip:
  • Attach a DxDiag

EA_ShepardAHQ

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 2 of 11 (1,088 Views)

★★★ Novice
  • EA App/Steam/Epic: EA App/Steam
  • EA ID/Steam user ID: [edit: email address removed] / lornwolf
  • Attach the EA App Error Report ID Here 

8b544f57-c27e-4dde-ae1c-e21150831a98

• The EA app logs can be found in C:\ProgramData\EA Desktop\Logs & C:\Users\%username%\AppData\Local\Electronic Arts\EA Desktop\Logs
  •  
  • Windows OS:10
  • Windows OS version:22H2
  • GPU model and driver version:     RTX3070 31.0.15.3713
  • Region:Korea
  • Are you using an internal or external drive? both
  • Are you using an HDD or SSD? both
  • Date this issue started (is it still happening?) few years still happening
  • Any other errors? 
  • If possible, share a Screenshot or Clip:
  • Attach a DxDiag
Attachment
Download this attachment
Message 3 of 11 (1,062 Views)

★★★ Novice

its end?

Message 4 of 11 (1,004 Views)

Community Manager

@lornwolf thank you for the info. Does this happen on both Steam and the EA App if you launch it through either? 

EA_ShepardAHQ

Message 5 of 11 (981 Views)

★★★ Novice

yes

Message 6 of 11 (972 Views)

Community Manager

@lornwolf gotcha, I'm installing mine now through both to see what happens. Do you have the game installed on the same drive as you do Steam/EA App?

EA_ShepardAHQ

Message 7 of 11 (955 Views)

★★★ Novice

yes. thats problem? i need re install not same disk?

Message 8 of 11 (928 Views)

Community Manager

@lornwolf It may not solve it but you can try. We always recommend them being on the same drive though to ensure issues such as this don't happen.

EA_ShepardAHQ

Message 9 of 11 (924 Views)

★★★ Novice

its alrdy in same drive. C. steam in C. EA in C. game in C.

Message 10 of 11 (889 Views)