Re: Activation Code

by Nyerguds

Original Post

Activation Code

★★★ Newbie

Hello:

My name is Eric Schoen.

I own a copy of Command & Conquer 4: Tiberium Twilight and when I went to use the activation code, I got an error message stating something to the effect that the code is no good.

I think I may have already used the code. Would you please email me another one?

Thank you very much for any assistance you can give.

Regards,

Eric Schoen

P.S. My email address is: [edit: email address removed]

Message 1 of 3 (641 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

How do you install the game?

CD or Origin Platform?

if it's CD there is other ways to get codes from web.

Origin uses more secure method when using codes. if it tells you the code is not good then it's a fake.

This goes the same way if CD install to Origin as it's launch platform.

if it's Retailer you either go back and ask for another code or refund. You can contact Origin and they will help you (probably) 

Photo of truth if necessary.

bought from third party? Ye they can be scathi  either you got false code by purpose from say G2A or other for cheaper price. 

Contact G2A or the third party for support. 

Message 2 of 3 (571 Views)

Hero

@ericschoen2 

This is a mostly volunteer-driven forum; most of the people who lend a hand around here (like me) aren't actually EA employees. For issues like this, I suggest you contact an Advisor via EA Help and get a live chat session. These people can actually look into the system and your account details to solve such things.

Like a lot of people helping out around this place, I am a volunteer, not an EA employee. I'm just here to help. If my answer helped you, please give XP. And if an answer solved your problem, be sure to accept it as solution.
I will not help with game questions sent as private messages; those questions belong on the boards where everyone can see my answers.
Message 3 of 3 (560 Views)