Re: Wrongfully banned from fifa 22

by EA_Lanna

Original Post

Wrongfully banned from fifa 22

★★★ Newbie

I logged on to my account to a 7 day ban but when I emailed ea they say I have no ban could this please be fixed

Message 1 of 4 (364 Views)

Community Manager
Hi @clarkeyboys123,

Did you email Terms of service about the ban? Was it them that shared there was no ban on the account? If so, please now reach out to the support team directly though the eahelp website: help.ea.com . The support team will take a look at thid with you one on one.

- EA_Lanna
Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 2 of 4 (355 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I already messaged ea help and they said there was no ban

Message 3 of 4 (332 Views)

Community Manager
Hi @clarkeyboys123,

Ok, where in FIFA do you start to see a ban message crop up? What platform do you play FIFA from?

- EA_Lanna
Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 4 of 4 (325 Views)