Origin servers temporarily unavailable - Can't access list of games

by mikrolactaki3

Original Post

Re: Cant access game library

★★★★★ Newbie

Working for me too! We can forget all those angry things I said. 

Message 221 of 322 (853 Views)

Re: Cant access game library

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

What I actually did: I waited a few hours hoping it would get fixed. Now that I logged in, everything works normally! Thank you Standard smile

Message 222 of 322 (797 Views)

Servers

★★★ Newbie

My Origin was saying ‘ Origin servers temporarily unavailable’ last night and I’ve woke up this morning and their still saying it and still can’t get any of my games I bought 🙄🙄

Message 223 of 322 (639 Views)

Unable to retrieve list of games

★★★ Newbie

I changed computers and I had sims 4 installed with some packs on the other one.

My Origin in this device keeps saying it can't load my game library? 

It says this: "Apologies for the inconvenience, we’re currently unable to retrieve your list of games. Please reload and try again."

How can I solve it so my purchased games appear?

Message 224 of 322 (673 Views)

Re: Origin servers temporarily unavailable

★ Novice

I  cant buy or play any games on Origin

Message 225 of 322 (652 Views)

Re: origin program can't load Game Library

Community Manager

Hi @zoladragon,

Let's see if we can fix this together. There are a few steps that may do the trick. I'll share them below. Could you give them a try please:

1. Close Origin completely by right clicking the Origin system tray icon and selecting Exit.
  2. Make sure Time/Date is correctly set on the PC
  3. Make sure Origin is authorized by your anti-virus and firewall
  4. Reset Internet Explorer Settings
  5. Untick the options in LAN Settings ( make sure nothing is checked under Proxy Server )
  6. Reset the Windows Host File
  7. Reboot your computer. Now right-click Origin and select Run as administrator
  8. If still unresolved, please do a clean boot

Let us know how you get on. Standard smile

- EA_Lanna

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 226 of 322 (633 Views)

Re: Unable to retrieve list of games

@Pototita012  I've moved your post to the Origin tech forum.  There was an Origin outage yesterday, but from all reports, it's working now.  If you still can't see your game library, please clear Origin's cache, restart your computer, and look again.

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/clear-cache-to-fix-problems-with-your-games/

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 227 of 322 (649 Views)

Re: Origin servers temporarily unavailable - Can't access list of games

★★★ Newbie

First time using Origin, just used my redeem code and nothing is showing up in the library?

Message 228 of 322 (734 Views)

Cannot load my Game Library or download my games

★★★ Apprentice

I just purchased expansion packs and a game pack, my purchase has been confirmed via email and is showing as owned, but not downloaded in menus. My Games Library will not load.

Someone else (at least one person) is having the same issue, as of about 5 min ago, but there doesn't seem to be an option to continue under that topic so I am starting a new one.

I did check to be sure the server was up before purchasing these, as it was down last night/about 30 hours ago, (I had to wait to purchase another game pack at that time and when server was up I purchased one and downloaded it fine - I have just purchased 2 more). Not getting any error messages or otherwise any sign there's an issue aside from the fact nothing at all is showing when I load my games library in origin.

TLDR: I cannot download my games/Games Library will not load.   There is a message on my origin account that pops-up and a confirmation for my previous (earlier) download as well as confirmation emails for my Football recent purchases of a game pack and extension pack. 

Message 229 of 322 (649 Views)

Re: Origin servers temporarily unavailable - Can't access list of games

★★ Apprentice

Thank you EA for solving this problem! I played yesterday and it worked fine. So good work! It's appreciated.

Message 230 of 322 (702 Views)