Origin not loading up properly?

by AshtonFire

Original Post

Re: Origin client and webpage white screen

★★★ Newbie

did you figure it out?

Message 851 of 1,482 (10,610 Views)

Re: Origin on Desktop Client is stuck on loading screen.. help?

★★★★★ Newbie

Exactly why the hell they even bother trying to make a whole new stupid platform that they can't even keep it running smoothly !

Message 852 of 1,482 (10,534 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I don't know how many people may still have this issue, but I did and none of this in the main sections of this really long forum post helped.  Luckily I did find a solution for myself and thought I'd post it toward the end for new people.  If you've updated all your drivers, have updated java, have turned off your anti-virus, don't have any ports blocked, and STILL can't get it to go to the login page, try what I did.

All I had to do was download an old version of the origin installer with the same name as the current one (this is more a warning that it is actually a different installer though it has the same name).  I downloaded it from EA by clicking this link: https://www.dm.origin.com/download/legacy

Once it is done installing, it asks to update.  After updated to the newest version of Origin, it started up and worked just fine for me.

Message 853 of 1,482 (10,528 Views)

Re: Origin - Blank Screen

★★ Novice

Origin, please fix the problem. This problem is too huge. People have invested hundreds to be able to relax and enjoy their games. Just fix it. Clients should not be doomed to spend hours and nights without sleep to download this system over and over again. And every other day it is not pleasant to deal with Origin ongoing problems for hours.

Message 854 of 1,482 (10,482 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I downloaded & installed the version of origin from the link provided. However when I run it, it can't find the internet link! I checked and my internet works fine. It suggested to download the latest version of origin.
Message 855 of 1,482 (10,394 Views)

Origin - Blank Screen

★★★ Newbie

Every time i try to install Origin it shows a loading circle then it is just a blank screen. I have tried running as administrator and every other fix people have posted. I am using windows 10 on an ASUS desktop. Someone please help fix this. I'm starting to think people don't use it anymore so they don't really care.

Message 856 of 1,482 (10,313 Views)

Re: Origin not loading up properly?

★★★ Newbie

I followed all of these steps, and my screen is still stuck. Anything else I can try?

Message 857 of 1,482 (91,827 Views)

Re: Origin white screen

Message 858 of 1,482 (20,699 Views)

Re: Origin won't load any page...

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Hi there, how do you get to the hard drive? I'm a bit confused. 

My origin has been like this all morning, I just wanted to play the new sims pack because I've been waiting until my exams finished but now it's like this. My wifi is connected and I've made sure it was. 

I use a Mac with macOS Mojave. I've attached a screenshot as well. 

Message 859 of 1,482 (23,656 Views)

MAC - Origin not Loading

★★★ Newbie

Hi,

Origin isn't loading anything when I open it on my MAC. I can sign in and then all that appears are grey bubbles. Sims 4 won't even open either now. 

I have tried uninstalling and re-installing, starting in safe mode and trying multiple internet connections.

Not sure where to get to from here.

Message 860 of 1,482 (17,154 Views)