Re: Missing Content and no Customer service

by EA_Darko

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Missing Content and no Customer service

★★★ Newbie

all the games I’ve paid for aren’t in my library anymore. There also isn’t anyone to chat with even though I am within the business hours posted. 

Message 1 of 4 (570 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Hey @kaitlynsali0125 it's most likely the case that you have multiple EA accounts and are logged into a secondary account. The best thing to do is log out of your Origin account and then on the sign-in page hit forgot password and enter any email accounts that you may have. If there is an account linked to that email then you will receive an email prompting you to reset your password. 

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (514 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hey @kaitlynsali0125 it's most likely the case that you have multiple EA accounts and are logged into a secondary account. The best thing to do is log out of your Origin account and then on the sign-in page hit forgot password and enter any email accounts that you may have. If there is an account linked to that email then you will receive an email prompting you to reset your password. 

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 4 (515 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have reset my password multiple times with my email. My game library is still empty. 

Message 3 of 4 (491 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @kaitlynsali0125 it's most likely that your account is under a different email address. Have you checked to see if this is the case?

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 4 of 4 (466 Views)