Re: I am unable to play the Sims 4 because Origin Login is Unavailable

by EA_Mako

Original Post

Accepted Solution

I am unable to play the Sims 4 because Origin Login is Unavailable

★★★★ Apprentice

I am unable to play the Sims 4 because when I try to login to Origin, I see at the top of the sign-in screen, Origin Login is Unavailable. What happened? I've been playing everyday until 2 days ago when this problem occurred. I paid a lot of money for all the Sims 4 expansions, game packs and kits and now I cannot play the Sims 4 game because of Origin. Could EA's latest update have caused the problem? Please contact me to let me know what I need to do in order to play the Sims 4.

Regards,

AnotherSimNut

Message 1 of 3 (2,399 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Hey @anothersimnut,

Sorry to hear you've had some trouble logging in to play lately.

The first thing I'd suggest in this case is going through these steps to clear the Origin cache.

That should help make sure this situation isn't due to any corrupted files in Origin itself.

You can also try updating your login information afterwards to see if this allows you to sign in normally.

If you're still unable to sign in after that point please reach out to support so they can take a closer look over your account to make sure there aren't any issues on that end.

Mako.png

View in thread

Message 3 of 3 (2,355 Views)

All Replies

Hey @anothersimnut,

I've moved your post to a more relevant board than EA General Questions.

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 2 of 3 (2,379 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @anothersimnut,

Sorry to hear you've had some trouble logging in to play lately.

The first thing I'd suggest in this case is going through these steps to clear the Origin cache.

That should help make sure this situation isn't due to any corrupted files in Origin itself.

You can also try updating your login information afterwards to see if this allows you to sign in normally.

If you're still unable to sign in after that point please reach out to support so they can take a closer look over your account to make sure there aren't any issues on that end.

Mako.png
Message 3 of 3 (2,356 Views)