Re: NFS: Heat - Nissan Skyline R34 GTR sound

by brandonn_m_1

Original Post

NFS: Heat - Nissan Skyline R34 GTR sound

★★★ Apprentice

Please change the sound, some youtubers have already showcased what it sounds like

Stock with rasp adjustment just wont cut it

I can speak on behalf of the Skyline GTR fans, it needs to have that single turbo built sound to it

Have the standard sound if its standard but make the sound change once a exhaust or turbo is changed for the love of god

Its almost cringe to drive it on any game sounding like it does, I barely touched it on Payback due to its aweful sound.

I have owned a built BNR34 GTR for 6 years now and will never look back to a stock version.

Check out some of my sound clips on instagram for some inspiration 

Email me if you need sound clips or anything!

@gtr_340

@mnp_gtr

Thankyou

Message 1 of 28 (5,728 Views)

★ Guide
@brandonn_m_1 I havent heard it yet. What's it sound like, a motorbike or something?
Message 2 of 28 (5,697 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Apprentice
https://youtu.be/mK6tRz970Zc

Ive added the youtube link of the video I watched

Boring in my opinion
Message 3 of 28 (5,692 Views)

★ Guide
@brandonn_m_1 Disappointing, the GTR has such an iconic sound. How do you mess it up?
Message 4 of 28 (5,674 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@Michael_Rush Look dont get me wrong they nailed the standard note but its a boring note to listen to in a racing game, the Racing game that has come close to a ideal note would be the older Grid games
Message 5 of 28 (5,669 Views)

★ Guide
@brandonn_m_1 I never played those ones
Message 6 of 28 (5,666 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@Michael_Rush Check this youtube video of it, its not perfect (missing more turbo sound) but the car note is spot on

https://youtu.be/mteycispV1U
Message 7 of 28 (5,661 Views)

★★★ Newbie

hopefully they ghost games realise this and give the players what they want! I also hate the sound of the skyline.. sounds like it has standard twin turbos and thats horrible!! Make it sound single turbo'd when modified how they all do!! Wake up need for speed! Check your social media and listen to how they really sound. 

Message 8 of 28 (5,614 Views)

★ Guide

Hopefully you can get the sounds close when you make a build I've noticed a green single turbo will sound different to a purple or a gold turbo so hope this helps plus there are others such as twin turbos and superchargers hope this helps you

Message 9 of 28 (5,565 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@brandonn_m_1 You do realise it is twin turbo stock
Message 10 of 28 (5,553 Views)