Season 3 jerseys and courts

by 84Saruman

Original Post

Season 3 jerseys and courts

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

Hello again!

Soon after the Season 3 of NBA mobile had started, EA was struck with the disastrous idea of taking away from us all courts and jerseys except from our selected team by that time. After lots of complaints they decided to give back to us a few jerseys, 1-2 courts and the chance to earn more jerseys from the Store. Of course the problem of the two opponents having the same color at Showdown matches still remains. I have spent enormous amounts of NBA cash and coins only to have at least two jerseys for each of the 30 clubs (I don't care about levels and bonuses).

What troubles me though is that there is absolutely no way to earn/claim the rest of the courts. Despite the empty promises from EA's part we are full of foolish courts giving bonuses I don't care about, but we miss the real ones. Each and every time I contacted EA they told me to be patient and they would deliver us some ways to earn the remaining real life courts. Have you seen anything yet? Season 3 is near its completion and I have yet to see any relevant event or offer at the Store.

PS1. I hope you would hold on your words and let us keep all hard-earned and purchased jerseys and courts for Season 4. Do whatever you wish with the bonuses, I care not. I just want when playing the Bucks, to wear the Bucks jerseys and play at fiserv. When changing to the Lakers, to have my kits turn to the Lakers and play at Staples Center and so on...

PS2. I'm still convinced that you should never have messed up with jerseys and courts, you've created much more problems than you have solved

PS3. Still waiting for ways to earn REAL LIFE courts before Season 3 is gone!

@EA_Blueberry

@EA_David 

Message 1 of 1 (252 Views)