Message 321 of 425 (503 Views)

Re: NBA Live mobile - Arena mode Feedback request

★★ Novice
@armysoldier201 Exactly right!!!!!!!
Message 322 of 425 (500 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Novice
@jasonmusicmaster And how come their team's abilities start immediately.i have to wait on mine to kick in.why is that??? TOTAL B.S.!!!!!!!
Message 323 of 425 (599 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Get rid of abilities in tournament. There's no fun / skill involved when the opponent has a lineup that all have a clutch three ability and is guaranteed to make the shot. Also bring back manual switching, the ai is terrible at guarding the other players.

Message 324 of 425 (584 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Yoy just said exactly what I wanted to say, also I have issues when I want to shoot, it hangs alot so I mostly miss my shot

Message 325 of 425 (577 Views)

The Arena (BETA) is badly smooth movement!

★★★ Novice

Today, The Arena is bad. The control is lack and player’s movement is badly smooth. Pls kindly fix. Thx. 

Message 326 of 425 (508 Views)

★ Novice

So there won't be anyway to help to solve the situation of "no viable server" from other countries.. I don't understand how it works but based on other online games..its only NBA mobile with this issue..this is quite unfair since we won't receive any reward nor less be able to enjoy the game..in S4 if this still occurs. I hope we might be able to play this in S4 and not be restricted to only NA only

Message 327 of 425 (558 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Where exactly do you guys post weekly prizes and how do we see who won. And please just dont say follow on soical media. I see you guys on Reddit and Facebook, but no mention of weekly prizes since beta mode has started.

Message 328 of 425 (547 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I give up! I can’t handle the Arena. The game play should be sorted and then released again. I hadn’t played for a while because I wasn’t happy with it anyway but decided to give it another go. The lag was so bad I literally couldn’t shoot properly and I basically watched my opponent run around me as the defense was uncontrollable and forget about trying to block a shot. 

I love the game but it has become increasingly frustrating to play even in regular game play. 

I won’t bother with it any more

Message 329 of 425 (538 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

I don't know...that game mode need fixes, and NEED THEM ASAP! I mean fine, I get it, shot meter is broken and it's lottery in nutshell trying to make a shot from mid-range or 3PT area...fine, I've figured out that if i want to play on the Arena and win there at least something I should use only layups and dunks to beat guys + active abilities and keep my lead at least at 4 points ahead. Ok, that working just fine for me, BUT please fix this stupid reconnection bug that never reconnects the match. That especially pisses me off when I am leading in the match and have about 20 secs to finish match with a W, and this reconnection pops on the screen...make at least temporary compesation or at least instead of losing the match give both players a draw...do it least something guys, please. Moreover 1) No weekly rewards for beta-testers (at least I haven't found any information about it); 2) Points don't count in  C.Billups progress meter

Message 330 of 425 (527 Views)