Advanced Training

by GorgoQofS

Original Post

Re: Advanced Training

★★★ Pro
@delena665 As far as I remember, ME3 has a different system in place for extra powers... But it has been a long time since I've played it.

I'm sure it does not transfer from ME2 though.
Message 11 of 23 (773 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Advance training only works for your squad teams loyalty power

Message 12 of 23 (771 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

On my playthrough I completed DLC squadmate loyalty missions as early as Act 1. Their powers appeared just fine on Advanced Training. But when I later completed Jacob's mission his power didn't appear. Reloading a save doesn't help. I also have imported character from ME1.

I think I saw on Reddit someone saying that playing more loyalty missions can fix the issue. I'll try this and hope it helps.

EDIT: Restarting the game worked for me. I can see Barrier in Advanced Training now. ^^

Message 13 of 23 (740 Views)

★ Apprentice

Sort of a side note, but I did notice that bonus powers did not show up on the list for me immediately after coming back to the Normandy following a loyalty mission.  Had to leave the ship and come back again for them to appear.  

Message 14 of 23 (722 Views)

★★★ Novice

I have tried several work arounds to get Stasis to show up after completing LotSB and nothing has been working. To the person that suggested I use Reave instead, thank you. I agree that it's a good power but I really want to use Stasis. 

Message 15 of 23 (699 Views)

Re: ME2: Unable to learn Stasis after finishing LoftSB DLC.

★★★ Novice

Bump back up to the top. I know someone at EA has seen this because my topic was merged with the OP's.

Message 16 of 23 (670 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

I made a separate report for this, but I think the cause is the removal of the "Catching Up" achievement/trophy in the Legendary Edition of ME2. I'm not sure, but I think the Stasis Bonus Power was specifically unlocked after getting this achievement/trophy in the original ME2.

Message 17 of 23 (658 Views)

★★★ Novice

Bump back up to the top. Hello EA/Bioware, I would like to have Stasis unlocked. Thank you.

Message 18 of 23 (613 Views)

On PC a workaround is to unlock the skill using a save editor, such as the one on the Nexus.  I have personally used the editor on an ME2 save and unlocked the skill, since I had previously played the Original version and had everything unlocked.  For other platforms...sorry, don't know another way.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am NOT an EA employee, I am just a simple gamer like most everyone else here volunteering my help to those who may can use it .....That means I have to pay for my games just like you, lol.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 19 of 23 (606 Views)

★★★ Novice

Do you have a link to the save editor you used? Thank you.

Message 20 of 23 (602 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help