Mako Epic Fail Mouse Control

by dragonbif

Original Post

Mako Epic Fail Mouse Control

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Why is the mouse movements bound to the steering of the Mako in the PC version? That is so messed up! I have to stop moving the Mako in order to shoot. It is is like a I am driving a WWII tank. If I hold the W key and spin the gun I can end up going in reverse even though W is set to forward. Completely painful.

To fix it go to Options > Controls and turn off Mako Camera-Relative Steering.

Message 1 of 3 (1,044 Views)

Re: Mako Epic Fail Mouse Control

★★ Apprentice

Thanks, was doing my head in, couldn't reverse turn etc, also the mouse is annoying in the hacking stuff too.

Message 2 of 3 (921 Views)

Re: Mako Epic Fail Mouse Control

[ Edited ]
★★★ Pro

You cannot even turn this crap off on consoles. You simply cannot go in reverse with the Mako if you also want to see what you're doing, how the hell did they test this?

I don't know what BW was thinking, the settings are so limited that even at the time of the original release it would be unacceptable.

As much I love the ME trilogy, I am pretty annoyed that on top of the hordes of already blind fanboys, the sudden surge of blinding nostalgia made many people overlook how extremely low-effort this whole edition is. BW games have always been pretty weak on terms of technical aspects, and sadly, they did not overcome it with MELE - if anything, they combined it with an insultingly lazy approach.

Message 3 of 3 (906 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help