Re: Wattsons hitbox

by Anlbrd

Original Post

Wattsons hitbox

★★ Guide

Anyone else have an issue hitting her? Feel like my bullets just dance around her.

Message 1 of 4 (1,029 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

@TperodactylHer backpack/shoulder pylons don't form part of the hitbox. It's the same situation as with Pathfinder's cablespools etc. If you get your friend to play her and stand still, you can shoot straight through about 25% of what you can see of her stood in profile to you. The entire backpack.

I REALLY struggle with Wattson once she starts crouching and turning, way more than I ever have with Path.

Message 2 of 4 (1,017 Views)

★★ Guide

If theyre going to give Wraith and lifeline a 5% damage increase then they need to give wattson one too. Or take off that stupid backpack because it messes up her hitbox

Or just have common sense and make every legend have the same hitbox

Message 3 of 4 (936 Views)

★ Guide
@Tperodactyl They are definitely not going to touch her character model. Pathfinder's legendary skins have been misleading for about four months, and they still haven't fixed them...and if they keep the low profile nerfs in the game she probably won't receive it until after Season 2 (since it's her debut season and they want her to be played).
Message 4 of 4 (917 Views)