Re: Crypto Passive Buff Idea

by tha_ninja_guy_XD

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Crypto Passive Buff Idea

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

I played Loba for a bit and I noticed how OP her passive skill is considering that she can easily spot useful items. So it gave me an idea for Crypto. Why not give him an passive buff where he can scan the surrounding area with his drone for items that he pings from menu, like if he pings an ammo request, ammo shows up in the area that the drone is scanning. Also, the requests from the teammates should show up in the scanning area, too. Hope you give some thoughts to this passive buff idea, Respawn. Thank you.

Message 1 of 9 (867 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★ Apprentice
@Sir_Named *sigh* Okay, well, I guess you're right. Thanks for your input.

View in thread

Message 9 of 9 (368 Views)

All Replies

★★ Expert
@tha_ninja_guy_XD Her passive isn’t really op, as it only affects items. Also, it only shows items of purple quality or higher, which misses things like ammo, or it will show a bunch of stuff you don’t need, like attachments.
Message 2 of 9 (831 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@Sir_Named Well, there's her ultimate...isn't that op?
Message 3 of 9 (826 Views)

★★ Expert
@tha_ninja_guy_XD That’s completely different.

Also, not really op, as it doesn’t help as much as other ults late game. Early game, it’s good for gearing up or looting a battlefield, but after you have good equipment, all it does is get ammo or heals.
Message 4 of 9 (822 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@Sir_Named Well, regardless, I think this is an good buff idea. Penny for thoughts?
Message 5 of 9 (818 Views)

★★ Expert
@tha_ninja_guy_XD I mean, it could work, except for the fact it would probably be a better version than Loba’s passive.
Message 6 of 9 (389 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@Sir_Named Meaning?
Message 7 of 9 (375 Views)

★★ Expert
@tha_ninja_guy_XD It would be redundant. One would likely end up better than the other, which would make one character kind of useless. Especially this kind of passive, where it wouldn’t even help that much to have multiple of the same passive.
Message 8 of 9 (371 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@Sir_Named *sigh* Okay, well, I guess you're right. Thanks for your input.
Message 9 of 9 (369 Views)