Re: battlefield v level up bug?

by spawnofchaos777

Original Post

Hero (Retired)

Have you tried to play any matches since then? I would presume that in reality your XP might be stuck in pre-match state. Also, sometimes it takes a few matches for that stuff to catch up if crash is involved.

---------------------------------------------------------------
If you think that someone's post helped you, feel free to press the 'Grant XP' button. If someone's instructions helped you solve your problem, please press 'Accept as Solution', so that other people with the same problem can easily find the solution in the future.

I am a volunteer moderator and I don't work for EA. All opinions expressed are my own.
Message 11 of 28 (5,044 Views)

Re: Missing "ZH-29 MASTERY VI" Assignment

★★ Guide
Complete a full round and then recheck your armory / shipments, the assignment might have previously been stuck.
Message 12 of 28 (5,034 Views)

★★ Guide

Complete a full round and then recheck your armory / shipments, the assignment might have previously been stuck.
Message 13 of 28 (5,033 Views)

★★★ Novice
I played a few more rounds. I rechecked everything. Everywhere I wrote that rank was 20, but I still didn’t give me a weapon and a task for mastery
Message 14 of 28 (5,026 Views)

★★ Guide
Thanks for trying and the update.
Message 15 of 28 (5,023 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

i did try new rounds, checked everything. even googled about it, and found few other guys with lvl 20 issue. if its lower level, then on the next lvl you get the weapon, but lvl 20 is the max, so cannot go above. i cant contact any advisors, tried 4 different browsers, but cant contact any for 2 days now. waiting with open windows like 6 hours and nothing. its super frustrating.

Message 16 of 28 (5,010 Views)

★★★ Novice
From and now I do not know what to do (
Message 17 of 28 (4,991 Views)

★★★ Novice

Played a few rounds.  Didn't work.

Contacted support again.  Got a different adviser, and they were able to get me the assignment in question.  However, it is labeled as a file name instead of "ZH-29 Mastery VI."  The requirements are also listed as file names... neither the adviser nor I could figure out what the requirements are.  See below:

Does anyone have this assignment and know what the requirements are supposed to be?  I could try trial and error... but I know some of the requirements are super weird (like prone headshots)?  Thanks.

Message 18 of 28 (5,008 Views)

★★★ Novice

I am also missing this assignment. I figured it may be gated behind the gold zh-29 mastery dog tag but I completed that to no avail. Also account level 50, recon level 20, completed recon proficiency and mastery assignments. Obviously completed all previous ZH-29 assignments as well.

Message 19 of 28 (5,000 Views)

EA DICE Team

Hey @Latitudes_AU, If you are missing rank 20 assignments and guns, we are currently investigating this issue and hope to have a resolution soon. In the meantime, please reach out to our support team at http://help.ea.com and they’ll set you straight.

@Xepburn That is a good question, lets see what I can find out what you need to do. 

/Atic 

Message 20 of 28 (4,933 Views)