Re: playing solos runs smoother then with friends?

by plivx

Original Post

Accepted Solution

playing solos runs smoother then with friends?

★★★ Apprentice

Hello Everyone,

Just starting this topic to have some opinions about the way the game is smoother without playing with my friends then with them.

Is there some kinda connection loss syncing with them?or is it just an impression because when I play with them, some games are good but not all depends on which time it is.

Generally I'm connected with people from all europe and my friends live in the UK and I in France.

Cheers

P.S:No trolls pls on uhuh you can't play the game you bad I have a significant amount of kills (not like twitch guys but still) and wins.

Message 1 of 4 (301 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★★★ Expert
@plivx Your observation is correct. Basically if everyone else’s nat type is Open and they play on same server as you, there will likely not be a difference.

As soon as nat type is moderate/closed/can’t be determined, another server is involved or any other connectivity disparity from your connection it MAY affect your game since the game needs to handle multiple ‘configurations’ so to speak.

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (276 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Expert
@plivx Your observation is correct. Basically if everyone else’s nat type is Open and they play on same server as you, there will likely not be a difference.

As soon as nat type is moderate/closed/can’t be determined, another server is involved or any other connectivity disparity from your connection it MAY affect your game since the game needs to handle multiple ‘configurations’ so to speak.
Message 2 of 4 (277 Views)

★★★ Novice
@plivx Then once you load in solos you’re by yourself or in a duo squad.... love waiting for an update, looking for leaks daily, etc just to be so disappointed
Message 3 of 4 (266 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@Tunestahh Yeah basically people love to abandon you straight at the beginning of the game, when somebody gets downed they don't even care waiting.

Several times I have seen people beginning a game just to kill a couple of guys and leave the game instantly,just for the rapid kills or disconnect without any reason.

But in overall I would say the servers weren't bad at launch of the game but now it doesn't seem to be fluid anymore like it was.

1/5-6 games have issues with lag or packet loss, something I didn't have at launch but yeah.all my ports are open btw
Message 4 of 4 (236 Views)