Re: my account was banned unfairly

by Rodneyzinho

Original Post

★ Pro
@Rodneyzinho Love seeing you people get banned because of even trying crap like that .
Message 11 of 23 (477 Views)

★★★ Novice

@Huntinwabits  escreveu:
@RodneyzinhoLove seeing you people get banned because of even trying crap like that .

I never used any stupid hackers. instead of accusing someone innocent of something they didn't do without proof. support origin send the ban log showing what it detected so you will get your answer. I played more than one game professionally and I have no reason to even hack

Message 12 of 23 (468 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

@Wingmannedbro  escreveu:

@Rodneyzinho wrote:
@Wingmannedbro
https://www.liquidapex.gg/leaderboard/1

If you don't know what you're talking about then don't talk. after the apex bombing the liquid promoted discord championships that awarded and I participated in the first two championships and my team won the first in the first place. I stopped playing due to pilomidal cyst surgery. you can see my team and my account on 1st

Oh you mean team Liquids proving grounds, well those aren't official tournaments so no wonder I was confused.

You should be able to check a whitelist of programs from Easy Anti Cheat somewhere, although i'm sure Kovaak's is probably on there.

If you have been quitting out of games recently this may be the reason for a bann due abuses of the loss forgiveness mechanic in ranked games. There was a temporary bann wave that went out recently with respects to abuses of the ranked point tally system.

Have you not received any email correspondence about the bann?

the only message i received from origin was that i had been banned for having a malicious program open being suspected of cheater. I asked for explanations  and they just concluded the case without giving me any information to prove my innocence. I wouldn't be desperate on this forum if I was guilty. being guilty of something you didn't do is the dumbest thing that can happen

Message 13 of 23 (367 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

@Wingmannedbrothe only message i received from origin was that i had been banned for having a malicious program open being suspected of cheater. I asked for explanations and they just concluded the case without giving me any information to prove my innocence. I wouldn't be desperate on this forum if I was guilty. being guilty of something you didn't do is the dumbest thing that can happen

Message 14 of 23 (450 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

@Wingmannedbro you can see on Apextab.com My profile Rodneyzinho. my last match was the 21st. The same day I received the kovaks. I had given a rest because I am still in the postoperative period of my surgery and when I opened my e-mail day 24 I received the unfortunate message that I was banned for "cheating". You can see in this printscreen the months I didn't play.

Message 15 of 23 (447 Views)

Champion

Well, as stated originally you need to appeal it. You ain't gonna get any helpful information here as it's literally outside the forums remit.

Good luck.Nerd

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 16 of 23 (445 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

@Wingmannedbro  This is my order history in apex legends. I was trying to buy 1000 coins to buy the battle pass but the purchase was not being accepted. What kind of person would use hacking after months without playing and still try to put money in the game?

[Removed personal account information - CM]

Message 17 of 23 (423 Views)

★★★ Novice
@MandatoryIDtag
sorry but i don't think the support wanted to help me. Besides being slow to respond in the email, the answers are automatic and no chance to fight for my account. I would like to find a contact via chat with someone of the staff but I find nothing
Message 18 of 23 (420 Views)

Champion

@Rodneyzinho  i feel you man, a lot of people come here with the same issue echoing your criticism of the support system. I honestly have no idea how you would work around it sorry. D:

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 19 of 23 (418 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

@MandatoryIDtag
when I try to contact home page support it says that I can contact them via chat instead of email because it is too slow but this option does not appear to select. i want to play again. i'm one of the most hating hackers who * with the game that you love and ironically am unfairly banned for this crap

Message 20 of 23 (416 Views)